chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

Another day of being alone in the four corner of the room. Either my friends are here with me, there's something, maybe someone that my eyes want to see.

His face, I already miss him...so bad. After I say those words to him, he didn't came back maybe he's not serious when he says that he love me too, but who I am to complain if the last words I said to him was please let me go.

I sighed as I roamed my eyes around  seeing those similar faces that I already seen couple of days ago. Lisa and Jungkook's crazy laughter that like a virus who's anyone heard will get infected. This maknaes are our source of happiness.

Chanyeol and Chaeyoung that strumming some guitar chords while silently humming a song gives an angelic vibes to us with their angelic and over the cloud voice. While Kai was sitting alone on the sofa and Jennie having a call with someone. I heard Kai sighed. I satted on my bed and leaned my back to the headboard.

"You okay?" I ask him, while fixing the IV fluid on my wrist as I glance at him. His face lifted up and finds the source of the voice, he look at me.

"Ah yeah, just a little bit hungry" he chuckled

"Me too" I also chuckled, exactly when Jennie finished her call she take a deep sigh before turning around and smilingly look at the both of us. My brows furrowed.

"Anything wrong?" I ask, she look at me about to say something but she just shook her head.

"Nothing" she force out a small smile "Let's buy foods?" She then turn to Kai as the latter nod and stood up.

"We're going to buy foods" they informed the others who just nod before they walk out the room. I reach for my phone on the side table and silently scrolled down online. After a few minutes the room door's swang open revealing Jennie and Kai holding a paper bags of foods from the famous fastfood.

"Food is here!" Jennie joyfully says as they both let it out from the bags.

"Yay!" Lisa and Jungkook cheerfully jumped up and down while going to the table. While Chaeyoung put down the guitar she was holding as Chanyeol help her up.

"Yah Yah!, Sooyaa first" Jennie smack Lisa's hand which holding a chicken leg.

"Oops sorry" Lisa chuckled and place back the chicken, Jennie then pick up my meals as I wait on my bed, suddenly a knock on the door heard.

"Is my brothers coming?" I confusedly ask, as far as I know they're on a business trip. Jennie and Kai exchanges looks at each other's.

"Hmmm?" I hummed, getting more confused of who is it behind closed doors.

Jennie sighed and walk towards me "My brother is here, he called a while ago, you see. He wanted to visit you" she said that make the small smile on my face vanished, my eyes turned to the door, I gulped.

"I said to him that you're not ready to talk but he insisted to come" she explained, but I just remain stunned and shock.  He's serious when he says he will win me back.  I felt Jennie tapped my shoulder as she let out a smile " I'll say to him to go" she said about to walk to the door but I spoke.

"Let him in" it's just slipped on my mouth, they eye me a worried eyes, stupid Jisoo. Now I can't turned back what I just said.

"Soo?" Jennie once again mumbled my name, I blinked and just nod my head. I also want to talk to him to make things clear between us.

"I meant it, let him i-in" I averted my gaze to them, I heard Jennie sighed as she gesture Kai to open the door. All become silent as foot steps was heard, the door opened revealing him.