chapter 13

Jisoo's POV

"So honey how have you both been? How's your life with Taehyung?" Taehyung's mom ask, smiling. We're heading to the dinning. Her question caught me, I become silent for a while.

"I...I—" I sigh in relief when Jennie answered for me, saving me for the sudden situation.

"Of course mom it was g-good..." Jennie interupted as my brothers just changes look at each other's, sighing. "Oppa is really sweet and caring...you know." Jennie added with a hint of sarcasm at the end, I widen my eyes to her but she just mouthed what?

I sighed, my eyes landed on Taehyung who just came from upstairs, smiling.

"Hi mom, hi dad" he greeted as he casually snaked his arm around my waist, I felt uncomfortable for a moment but just let it flow and go.

"Oh hi. You become handsome eh?" My dad jokes having a small manly hug with the man beside me.

"It's inborn Dad" he chuckled and stupidly I stopped myself to laugh at the reaction of my brothers as well her sister for his answer. While our moms chuckled.

We arrived at the kitchen and went to our seats. Taehyung sat beside me as our parents was across our seats facing us. Jennie on the other side of me and Hanbin beside Taehyung. Jin and In Yeop hyung was sitted at the both end of the dinning table.

"Sweetie? Did you cook this food?" My mom ask with a fork on her hand after tasting the steak. I shyly nodded my head.

"Yes Mom" I said as she let out a satisfied nod and smile.

"You got your father's skill at cooking" Mom commented, I smiled.

Taehyung on the other hand, cutted the steak infront of him and switched his plate where the cutted meat is to my plate.

"Thank you" I mumbled, sipping on my juice as I felt our parents stare at me. Then I heard my Dad cleared his throat.

"Princess, I heard that you've been admitted to the hospital two days ago? What happened?" The concern and worridness on my father's voice is clearly heard.

Their heads turns to me waiting for my answer, Taehyung's eyes never leave my presence as he just nod at me, saying that I should tell the truth.

"Allergies" I shortly answered, my mom quickly stare at me, and got up from her seat walking to mine. Taehyung's parents seems confused.

"Honey? Why you didn't tell us?" The nature in every mother's to be worried and care to their child was the emotion I'd saw on my mom's eyes right now.

Taehyung who just keep silent beside me, spoke.

"It's my fault Mom...I don't know that she has allergies on peanuts, we went out last week and it happened that the food I'd order has it." He explained, his mom reacted.

"You should know those things about her Tae, you're her husband" his mom stated, scolding. I felt so embarrassed at the moment, and just assured them.

"It's okay Mom, It was also my fault I didn't notice the peanuts" I reasoned out not wanting to destroy the family bond because of what happened days ago.

" But atleast, please be careful" his mom says to me and to Taehyung, reminding. I just nod my head giving them a genuine smile.

My mom rubbed my arms causing my long sleeves dress lifted up a little. I froze from unexpected question the next second.

"Is this a bruise?" My mom's eye met mine, with full of concern and demand for answer. I gulped.

"Mom?" I muttered, but she just lifted up the whole sleeve of my dress only to see some fading bruises. Everyone's attention swifted from me to my arm. Dad already stood from his seat and went to us.