chapter 30

Just like the moon and sun, we only met at once. The so called eclipse has ended, both of us shines so bright apart.

Taehyung's POV

The moment I opened my eyes there's only one certain person I wanted to see but she's not here, my wife is not here. Only the running and hurrying doctor and nurses was seen on my blurry vision, my eyes hurts because of the bright and white light.

After a minutes of examination and test the doctor command a nurse to replace the tube on my mouth with oxygen mask to help and stable my breathing.

But I felt nothing, I feel normal, the moment I knew that she's coming tonight the excitement and happiness filled my heart. I feel so alive, I've been adjusted to the situation even I can't speak properly.

My parent's eyes filled with tears as well her parents, our friends glad features set all my worries aside for a while.

"We're happy to see you awake Taehyung-ah" my mother cooed, as I let out a smile. My eyes roaming around trying to find any glimpse of her.

"Jisoo's still on her way Oppa" Lisa assured, since she have a night shift at the hospital with the girls.

A smiled formed on my lips at the thought, the excitement and happiness felt on my heart, my new life.

"Where's J-jennie?" I manage to ask

"She's downstairs waiting for Soo's arrival" my dad spoke, I nod my head, removing the oxygen mask on my face.

"I'm fine" I assured them when they seems to worry.

Chats filled the room as the joy resembles on each other's eyes.

A phone ring echoed in the middle of the chats, Mrs. Kim's phone rang in a moment. She stopped for a moment before she happily fished the phone out.

"It's Jisoo" she gladly informed, as all the eyes fixed to her.

"Hello?" She started she greeted - slowly peeking to the phone screen to confirm the caller "N-ne..." She said "-Mworago?!" The outburst caught everyone's attention, confusion written on each other's eyes as Mrs. Kim's tears escaped, everyone got alerted when the phone slipped out from her grasp.

"Ye-Jin-ah..."Mr. Kim caught her now sobbing wife

"Aniya...a-niya" she terrifies "ANIYA!" she screamed.

Mr. Kim's trembling body catch her wife as a photo showed up at the phone screen.

"Dad, M-mom? What's h-happenning?" I ask trying to get up from the bed but my dad stopped me when the couple went out after a minute.

Everyone looks on each other's eyes, trembling and unable to talk which gives confusion on my clueless mind.

Soon my parents also went out, seconds some of our friends also hurry up to go outside.

"What happened?" I ask, demanding for answers when a terrified Jennie enter the room.

My sister's teary eyes dilated away just not to met my eyes as she looks to Chaeyoung, shooking her head. I force to raise from my back as I try to move.

"Jennie what happened?!" I risen my voice, my sister broke down on tears as she hurry to my place to embrace me into a hug, trying to calm me down.

"Jen what happened?" The words came out as a whisper as I catch my own breath from shouting.

"Oppa..."a breaking and painful voice of her again met my hearing. I look at her with narrowing eyes, she sniffed "J-jisoo Unnie-" she cried, my heart broke down with the possible next words I might hear from her.