chapter 11

Jisoo's POV

"Do you want something? Tell me, are you alright already?" Taehyung's concerned voice again echoed in my ear.

I sighed and shook my head, feeling bored for just laying on this hospital bed. "I'm good" I assured him, giving him a small smile. I heard him sighed in relief.

"Want to eat something?" He again ask, but I just shook my head.

"I'm fine, I'm still full" I answered, the nurse just arrive here a while ago and checked me, after reminding me to take my medicine which now being ready by Taehyung.

"Okay here take this then" he handed me the tablets of two capsules which I accepted and took from his hand, placing one capsule between my lips he handed me the glass of water as I swallowed it along with the water as well the other tablet.

My face backen a little when he casually wiped my lips using his thumb. "Thanks..." Flustered, I mumbled. He place back the glass on the side table and gently held my hand.

"I'm sorry..." He sincerely said, then I remember what he said when we were at the restaurant. I smiled at him and shook my head once again.

"Thank you..." I softly said to him "I remember everything what you said at the restaurant." I smiled "but I want you to—" he happily interupted me.

"It's okay, I understand...but I really meant what I'd said before I'm not going to take my words back" he said, making me smile, sly. I felt him squeeze my hand.

My eyes trace down and locked on his hand holding mine. "I'm sleepy..." I muttered, yawning.

"What you want me to do then?" He ask, confused. A sly smile formed on my lips.

"Sing me a song" I requested, innocently lifting my eyebrows up at his reaction.

"A song?...." He repeated, like his been clueless for a while but snapped out from his thoughts.

I hummed, nodding my head a little "Yes...can you do that for me?" I ask him, moving my head back onto the pillow.

He smiled as he stare at me, helping me to went back from laying on the bed. "What song you want me to sing then?" He ask, fixing my pillow.

I narrowed my eyebrows "it's up to you... Maybe what the things you want to do this days? What you've feeling?" I sleepily said, staring at him. He nod his head.

Taehyung's POV

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse"  I started to sang, as my eyes saw how her sleepy eyes met mine.

"And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something, you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?"  My thumb rubbed her hand as I continue but she remain silent.

"Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"

Our eyes never left each other's stares, as I let out my emotions on the next phrases of the song lyrics.

"And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth" I smiled at her, feeling how small I was to waste the times that I should be with her. It's a whole regret.

"Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you...." No matter how long it'll take I'll always try to fix this girl and regret all the things I did to her in my whole life being.