chapter 25

Taehyung's POV

A deep sigh escaped from my lips as I stare at the door, my hands went up into a fist to knock before I switched the door knob and enter her room.

It's been a week since that incident happened and as the result of my stupidness is a mere sadness. Ever since that a invisible wall was built between us, I felt like I'm living in the middle of the snow from how cold she was when she's talking to me.

And just by the look on her eyes I know that I'm not the only one who's hurting, I know I'm not the only one who badly want to destroy the wall between us, that I'm not the only one who want to talk and fix the things right, but I know that I am the only reason behind it all and I'm such a coward to have no courage to do all of that.

I again let out a sigh as I enter her room, a muffled words and silent tears, her sweating face and her head shifting side to side greeted my sight when I look at her on her bed. I immediately ran to her side and about to wake her but before I could, she already sat on her bed with a heavy breaths.

Her eyes wandered on her room and a glint of relief was seen on her eyes when she met mine.

"Soo..." I mumbled when she threw her body on me, embracing me into a warm tight hug.

"Taehyung" she cried, nuzzling her face on my chest, she's now sobbing. My hand automatically placed on her back giving it a soft and comforting pats.

"Hey...what's wrong?" I softly ask, ruffling her hair. The warmth of her body can felt on my own. I miss this feeling, the feeling of being close to her.

"..d-dont leave me...p-please?—"

"Soo?"

"You are leaving me on my dream, please don't..."she sobbed, my heart melt looking on those teary eyes of her.

"Love?" I move back, gently holding her shoulders so we can have enough space to face each other. "It's just a dream, everything will be fine." I cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears away from her precious eyes. "I won't leave you, I rather die just not to be away from you" I assured her, tugging some strands of her hair away from her face.

She sniffed "I love you..." She mumbled with her simple and meaningful words but quickly putted smile on my face.

"I love you too...I'm sorry-okay?" I knitted my eyebrows, giving her a small pout. She chuckled and pushed me away.

"I can't resist you..." She smiled, with her fluffy eyes and runny nose. "Do I have a choice? No." She chuckled and scoop me into a hug which I return with the same feeling- love, care, joy, and happiness.

But life seems so hard because in every happiness there will always be the opposite feeling that can ruin everything. In the middle of our missed embrance, a phone ring was rang causing us to set aside, she stare at me as she softly smiled giving me a gesture to pick my phone up. Which I quickly answered that I wished I never did.

The entire call made my body weak and numb, every words I heard from the other line gaves a severe heartache on my heart. The call has ended and I can only walk the distance between us ignoring her narrowing eyes and confused remarks.

"Everything okay?" She concernly ask, but I just put all my weight on her embracing her into a warm hug, my face was between the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent one last time.

"I will never leave you, Love" the words slipped out from my mouth, delightfully, I felt her smile against my chest as I place a warm shift kiss on her head. Lies.

Jisoo's POV

Taehyung's promotion and projects flooded everytime seconds. But we always have time to spend together. The restrictions and limity of his contact seems nothing to him, but I could see in his eyes he have something to say and talk about, and I have a bad feeling for that.