chapter 23

Jisoo's POV

We arrived at the rest house after a few hours of ride. My silence towards him was still there and I could tell that he's trying to approach me but I was distant.

Our friends knew what happening between us except for my brothers. I carry my bag as I pulled out my small luggage from the back, without thinking twice he immediately helped me, but I dodged his hand and grip my luggage tight on my back.

"I can handle it" I plainly mumbled, walking pass by him while pulling my bags. I heard him sighed as I could feel his stare behind me.

Trust me Love, I don't wanna treat you like this but keeping myself distant from you was the only thing I could do for myself to atleast ease the pain and disappointment that I felt towards you now.

I wanted to tell him those words but I stopped myself instead I reached my room and entered, I shut my eyes as I sighed leaning my back at the close door.

"Are you okay?"

"Holy Sh—!, Yah! You startled me!" I glared at Jennie while she just chuckled, sitting comfortly on the bed.

"What?" She laughed "I'm just asking" she added, I groaned and dropped my bags on the floor before going to her, while massaging my temples.

"Why are you here?" I ask instead, sitting comfortly like her while resting my back on the headboard. I heard her scoff and I could tell that she rolled her eyes , this brat.

"We're roommates" she stated.

"What?" I frowned at her, she smirked. "Yah..." I warned pointing a finger at her "You better get out on my room now Kim, I don't want you here" I said, she pouted.

"Then my brother will accompany you here" she nonchantly said, I widen my eyes in realization, aishh this mandu is tricking me again.

"Fine, but how? This room only have one bed, don't tell me..."

"Yes yes, were sleeping in one room Chu" she squeeled, energetic.

"Woah calm down your gay ass Jendeuk" I said, she chuckled.

"Whatever, I miss sleeping beside you" she cooed.

"Well I don't, gosh I'm so used seeing you drool on your pillow" I act disgusted, she pout and hit my arm.

"Your so mean"

"Your so sadist" I fired back, rubbing my arm. She stuck her tounge out, before pulling me down on the bed.

Silence filled around us, the atmosphere is quite relaxing, were both lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I heard her sighed.

"My brother, being an idol was his biggest dream when we were a kid" she suddenly broke the silence, I glance at her as she continues. "Then there was a girl who he loves the most when we're teens, but the girl broke him" she said.

"She didn't broke him, because she left" I mumbled. She let out a small laughed.

"Still, he left my brother without explaining anything, she just gone" Jennie turn to my side. "After that my brother lost his dream, well she's not a dream. My brother lost his will to pursue his dream for being an idol and the brother that I'd know lost himself too." She sadly said, I look away and stare at the ceiling.

"He become cold, irresponsible, violent and untouchable beast" she stated "And that was the time that you met him, his darkness" she added. I only hummed. Jennie shifted and satted down.

"And you gave light on his world, you put the smile back on his face and the happiness on his eyes, even you also experience the same pain he had in past, you stayed and never leave him and give him a chance to change."