3

THE PRESENT TIME.

The 26 year old man flinched up from his sleeping state as he had another nightmare.

Rubbing his eyes with his hands, he groaned as his eyes adjust to the light coming in through the giant glass windows in his office.

He stretched his body to release all the muscle he had from sitting in the same for awhile.

He looks up from the files scattering around on the desk and saw a man walking in with a tablet in hand, "Sorry to interrupt Prime Minister..", said the man who then bowed.

The Prime Minister just look at him uninterested, gesturing him to continue.

"According to your schedule today, I think you have to cancel your appearance at the opening scene because the king has ordered to have a dinner with you... Privately"

The man behind the desk frowned at this.

He has never been the one to favor the nation's king. Too young and too gullible for their people and that's not what a king supposed to be like.

A real king show their strong, intimidating side with a great thinking mind but a nice and soft personality for his people.

He doesn't think that a too-easy-to-read person like Kim Seungmin fit the throne.

Now he is asking for a dinner with the Prime Minister, not knowing what could possibly go wrong when being alone with the two faced man.

He gotta admit though, the king is quite mature for his age but that's the only positive point for him.

"So? What do you want me to do? Cancel the appearance suddenly when we've promised them?"

The assistant sighed as he couldn't really go against the man, "It's not like you always keep your promise..", he whispered to himself.

That though didn't go unnoticed by the Prime Minister who went furious, "Listen here Chris, do what you gotta do as the assistant, I'm going out"

He stood up and walked around the desk to get out of the office leaving his blazer off.

Almost reaching the door, his assistant called out for him, "Where are you going mister Prime Minister!?", catching up to the man at the door.

"The garden, no need for bodyguards, I want to be alone"

Then he left the room, not saying anything more to the personal assistant who just stare as he walked away.

Chris sighed and go back to his tablet to change the Prime Minister's schedule. From an appearance at the newly opened sports centre with a few foreign leaders to an appointed private dinner with the king.

The garden has always been a place where the Prime Minister go to whenever he's stressed or tired.

Since there's no one he talk to personally, he just let his emotions being controlled by his actions. He doesn't want people to know that he goes to therapy or something so he didn't.

He doesn't have any siblings nor close friends but he does sometimes talk to his assistant.

Watching the leaves fall and hearing the sounds of the rustling trees always calm him down.

But there's also something about hearing those sounds that make him tensed up too. As if he's reliving an intimidated scene, just in a better environment.

His goosebumps couldn't help but to react when he heard it and he doesn't even know what's the cause of it.

He has thought of telling his assistant about it but he doesn't want be called crazy or something.