9

Jeongin think that lately, Minho has been behaving unlike himself.

He always zoned out and won't pay attention to what other people were talking about during meetings or press conferences.

According to his own personal assistant, Bang Chan, he also become more cold and passive than before.

It was as if he was untouchable.

And what's more weird is that this all happened after his meeting with Jisung at the studio a few days ago.

The 18 year old boy of course wouldn't tell the prince about it because God knows what he will once he finds out that Yi Gong look alike is having a hard time.

Jeongin has been talking to Jisung via calls and messages and he can confirm that the prince is head over heels for Minho even though he knows that he is not Yi Gong.

Time flies by since it's Jisung's second week in the Korean Empire.

The two police officers were supposed to have his dna test result by a week ago but the station reported that there has been a technical difficulties so they had to wait for another week for the result.

While the two, Hyunjin and Felix, went off to work, Jisung will always get out of the house to explore more of the kingdom.

He finds out that the palace he grew up in back in Joseon, still exist in this time after he watched a documentary about Korean Empire kingdom.

But focusing on the matter on hand, everyone is not really surprised at this point when Minho look blank as usual.

With that look, none of his fellow Prime Minister's candidates know what he's thinking about nor what he's planning inside his head.

Even Chan don't know what he's really planning on doing.

"Chan hyung", the assistant heard someone called out to him.

He turned around to see the 18 year old guard walking towards him, "Yes Jeongin?", he asked.

"What's going on with Mr. Lee lately? He looks... Off.."

Chan sighed as he knows that the boy is right. Glancing at the 26 year old guy behind the desk, he couldn't really come with a reason on why he's behaving like this.

"I don't even know.. The election is coming up and yet he won't focus on it, it's like he is being distracted by something else"

"Something else?", the boy frowned hearing that. Don't tell me it is....

The personal assistant shushed him up, telling him to be quiet than proceeds to drag him off to somewhere more private.

They left Minho to some other guards and trust them to guard him while both Chan and Jeongin are gone.

"What do you mean by something else hyung? And why are we here?"

Jeongin asked as he looks around, noticing that they're in another studio that's completely empty with no one but them two inside.

"Because I don't want people to use this against Mr. Lee so you better not tell anyone about it alright? I already trust you so don't break it"

"I know! Just tell me already"

The boy grew impatient as the older keep trying to stall time. What is it that's so secretive?

Well, the boy did have an idea on what it is since this all happened after his meeting with the missing prince of Joseon that has been the talk about of all centuries.