4

Sat in the police station was a guy in what people think his.. Prince cosplay that's covered with dirts all over him, a stressed police officer and another police officer who's making fun of the stressed police officer.

"Listen kid, we can't help you if you don't tell us your name!", the officer exclaimed.

The said kid just look at him weirdly in response. It was as if he was judging the poor officer who was just trying to do his work.

In what seems like an eternity, he finally opened his mouth, only to say, "I don't need your help"

Letting out a heavy sigh, the officer bang his head onto the desk, scaring his fellow officers as his friend makes fun of him, "Dude, don't be so stress-"

"HOW CAN I NOT BE STRESSED?! THIS FUCKING KID IS NOT CORPORATING!"

"Why should I? I don't even know you", the said kid replied.

"I also don't know you! I-"

The stressed officer turned around in his seat and take a deep breath, "You can do this Hyunjin.. Just calm down..", he calmed himself down.

But not even a minute later, he gripped hard on his long black hair and yelled in frustration.

His friend saw this and pity the latter so he decided that it's time for him to step in and help with the situation.

He walked towards the boy in his prince cosplay and sat on the desk, in front of him. "Say, why don't you need our help? You're clearly lost?", he asked.

"It's because I-"

His sentence was cut off by the sudden burst from the previous officer, "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED HELP! YOU CLEARLY NEED HELP BUT FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL!", Hyunjin yelled.

This made the boy covered his ears in annoyance. He didn't even do anything that can be considered as breaking the law.

The only thing that he did was getting to this freaky place with a bunch of blocks zooming through the path with people somehow in it.

The only sin that he did was agreeing to follow his friend here.

"Hyunjin, you gotta chill out mate, you're scaring him", the what the boy thought as his favorite police officer, said to his friend.

It was obvious that these two don't have ideas on how to help the boy anymore.

He ended up here in the first place because many people keep reporting him to the zoo's security. Kids there thought that the boy was pretty cool but their parents thought that he was a homeless man who broke into the zoo.

Not to mention that he appeared in the penguin's place out of nowhere, scaring and confusing everyone there.

Though he didn't make any fuss when he was being brought away from the place, the officers are still wondering how and why he was there in the first place with that kind of outfit.

"Can you at least tells us how old are you?"

"Felix, there's no hope anymore, he-"

Like how he cut the boy's sentence before, his sentence now was interrupted by the other, "I'm... 19.."

It seems like he was hesitant in telling them his age as well.

Now this is what raised some suspicions among the police officers and it seems like the officer named Hyunjin noticed it too as he looks at the boy intently.

What if he was kidnapped? Or abused? I mean, looking at his conditions, the abuse part is pretty believeable.

He now felt bad for going off on the boy. Maybe the reason why he's like this is because he's traumatized?