25

A few days since the coronation had passed and Minho had officially became the new nation's king.

Many others were happy since they have always knew Minho as the responsible, fair, former Prime Minister.

Though other party representatives weren't giving much positives reactions throughout the ceremony, they couldn't say a single thing as going against the king meaning them going against the law as well.

The awaited election had to be push back yet again to another date. When will the election be held properly? No one knows.

And since he is the king, of course he has to move in to the palace. Jisung and Jeongin of course follows along.

The royal staffs were confused onto why their king brought so many things when it's only owned by two people.

It has also been a few days since Jisung became invisible to other people's eyes with Minho somehow not managed to notice yet.

The royal staffs obviously doesn't know that there was another presence with them who was begging to be seen but couldn't.

So far, none of them had seen the king talking by himself or talking with the air in which from his vision was his little Joseon prince, Jisung.

The prince actually begged a specific 18 year old guard to not tell Minho about it. 

It was very frustrating to say nonetheless since the younger boy knew about the older's love for the now king of Korean Empire that he never gets the chance to confess to.

Who knows, on one of the day that the king don't know about his condition, on that day when he disappear, what will happen?

But Jeongin is not only frustrated with the Joseon prince, he's also frustrated with the way Minho's behaving after becoming the Korean Empire king.

It's not like he became arrogant whatsoever, it's just that he's becoming more busy.

So busy to the point that he started to push Jisung away and neglecting him even. 

The 18 year old guard always witness the older boy's attempts on taking Minho's attentions away from works once in awhile but the result was always the same.

"Hyung, let's eat dinner!"

The tone of the 19 year old boy's voice was heard very clearly that he was excited to spend some time with the older guy.

Lately, Minho has become so busy that they couldn't hangout with each other like they used to and the only way to spend time together was eating dinner.

Minho though, still haven't budge from his desk and didn't even bother to spare a glance at Jisung as he focuses on his works.

"You go first, I'll eat later"

"But hyu-"

The way the older sighed actually scared the boy a bit. "Hannie, can't you see that I'm busy right now? Another day? Hm?", he reassured the younger then go back to work.

That was actually the first time Minho had rejected Jisung. No one knew he could that as he seems like he could give up the world just for the Joseon prince.

It was very unexpected Jeongin has to say. Before, the older guy would always dropped everything and pay all of his attention to the 19 year old boy but now, he couldn't even spare him a glance.

Though he was rejected for the first time ever by the older guy, Jisung still doesn't want to give up and continue on trying to take the older's attention for the second time.