23

"Is it good?"

Seeing how the younger boy nod his head eagerly as an answer made Minho smile softly.

He is very tempted to just pinch that puffy cheek of the other's because he looks so much like an adorable squirrel with nuts in the cheeks.

He pushed the plate with omelette  on it to the boy. "Have some more", he offered.

"You're not eating hyung?"

"I already eat earlier, just eat"

Those are the typical words that moms said to not get their children worried about them because truth to be told, Minho still haven't had his breakfast yet.

But seeing how the Joseon prince eat the breakfast that he cooked himself so passionately got Minho full already at the sight.

He wants to be able to take care of someone dear like this, right in front of him.

He loves having someone that can depend on him even though practically, the whole empire is depending on him as of the moment.

But these days, he's been having weird feelings around Jisung.

It's not the same comfortable and adoration feelings. Yes, he still adores the younger boy but this time, it's more than that.

Whenever he's near the boy, he always has the need to refrain himself from having skin ships with the other. 

Even when he's not nearby, Minho tends to find him yearning for him to be close. The Acting Prime Minister can't help how he grew more and more attached than usual.

Is it because he's becoming more obsessed? Or more protective over Jisung?

He thinks that it's the latter, the first one sounds so creepy.

There's also another possibility on why he's behaving like this but that was the first option that he discarded.

He doesn't think that he could fall for the Joseon prince in a romantic way.

Plus, isn't it weird to date someone you grew up with? Even though they have no blood ties since Jisung turned out to be born in Korean Empire, it's still a bit weird.

Or maybe it's just him who couldn't accept his own feeling.

After all, he never felt this kind of way to anyone ever so he's a little unfamiliar and scared of this feeling of his.

"Hyung", he heard the boy called out for him, snapping from his daze. "Hm?"

"If I- Only if! You know.. If I were to disappear suddenly.. What would you do?"

Minho raised his eyebrows at the unexpected question. "Why? Are you planning to run away again?", he asked the prince.

"No! ..Well, not by intention I guess...", he mumbled the last part which the older didn't quite get. "Come again?"

Jisung laughed it off saying that the older guy shouldn't worry about him running away again.

The other find the Joseon prince being nervous all of the sudden suspicious like deer caught in headlights.

Not to mention that he also was avoiding eye contact and continue to eat like he didn't just ask an absurd question.

"Then I would find you"

The answer came out so unexpectedly that it made Jisung spit out his food, choking as the result. Fortunately, the food that he spat out didn't land on Minho's face.

Minho laughed and was quick to offer the boy his glass of water. "Why? Was it that touching?", he teased the younger who's growing red from embarrassment.