7

Walking out of the gate, Jisung managed to find a way out of the venue in just a second as the exit for the building is pretty big.

The design of the building is very modern and clean in his opinion after reading a book about architecture that's somehow was in the mini library in their house.

He wonders why there's so many people outside, seemingly almost breaking into the entrance forcefully.

The prince glare at those manner less people. They are literally pushing each other to get themselves as close as possible to the entrance and he doesn't know why nor he wants to know.

He rolled his eyes and began his journey of exploring the city.

He watched something on the television about skyscrapers and it looked so amazing on the screen.

The whole city is basically covered with those skyscrapers that everywhere he looks, it's all about the tall buildings.

The fashion here too is incredible. They look so free with the outfit that doesn't require a lot of materials like hanbok for example. The outfit always just consisted of light materials in which the prince love.

He also learned about the use of vehicles on the road and how efficient it is rathen than riding those horses whenever they want to travel somewhere.

It's still early in the morning meaning that the city is much more crowded than the other hours.

Jisung find it fascinating how the world evolves and how the kingdom literally was just dirts, huts and villages, it is now this beautiful and very convenient world.

He just walked wherever his feet takes him, just like before because it's not really an adventure if he knows where he's going.

Passing by the rows of stalls, he saw so many delicious foods and snacks that he saw on the television.

He was about to go to one of the stall that sells those red rice cakes but halted on his steps once he remembered that he needs money to buy those.

He ended up just staring at the tteokbokki with an empty stomach because both Hyunjin and Felix wanted to be early for their work.

"Do you want anything, pretty boy?"

The prince look up in surprise, accidentally making eye contact with the owner of the stall.

Not wanting to be embarrassed, he pointed at himself, "M-Me..?", he asked hesitantly.

The nice looking old lady giggle at him while nodding her head, thinking that the boy's self consciousness is cute.

"Yes, you, who else has such a pretty face here? Wait, don't tell anyone I said that though", she whispered.

Jisung tilted his head, confused as to why she called for him when  he didn't even get that close with the stall.

Did he unknowingly made her uncomfortable by him staring at her food?

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Hm?", he was being jumpy, as if he was scared which in this case, he was just nervous.

"You've been standing there for awhile, aren't you going to eat something?"

"Ah, no, no, I'm fine.. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable aunty..."

The lady shook her head in denial, "No! You didn't make me uncomfortable at all! You just seems hungry and all, that's why I asked you"

Jisung could only scratch his head in embarrassment as there's nothing really to talk about.