19

"Hyuuunnggg! Pleaseeee!"

"No"

Jisung trailed behind Minho who was getting ready for work. The older kept on ignoring him despite his loud whining noises.

The boy just wanted to follow Minho to his workplace which is his office but he doesn't want Jisung to come because of some odd reason.

The 19 year old boy was always bored at home since the older keep telling him to stay at home, "Then at least let me go out! I'm fine now!", he said.

Ever since the sudden headache that he had in Joseon, Minho became SUPER protective over him to the point where he was scared that if the boy go out alone, something bad will happen to him.

"It's dangerous Hannie, you ca-"

"What are you so scared of? You said I will be fine once I'm with you!"

Minho halted on his steps. The boy was right. He had already promise him that he will protect him in Korean Empire.

But protecting him by basically trapping him in the mansion is not the way to go isn't it?

The older guy turned, finally acknowledging the boy. "Give me one good reason why I should bring you along"

"I-.. I'm bored!"

"So you decided to bother me with your whining?"

"Oh, I was bothering you..?

Jisung slumped his shoulder, disappointed. He didn't mean to annoy the older guy. For him, he thought that he was just keeping him company.

Minho noticed the sudden change of mood in Jisung and immediately feel bad. "No- I- Look, if you want to follow me, you need to change", he quickly changed the topic.

He never think of the younger as a bother to him, it's just that he doesn't know how to word things right.

He also just wanted to scare the 19 year old boy off so that he wouldn't want to go office anymore but that just backfired.

"What's wrong with my clothes now?", the boy asked, taking a look at himself.

Minho sighed and grabbed the hood of his pikachu pajamas and dragged it down, covering the younger's face. "You have saliva all over this" 

He then glanced at his watch and realized that he was getting late so he told Jisung to be quick.

It's been three days since Jisung has been staying at Minho's place.

At first, both of the boy's previous housemates were furious, especially Hyunjin who keep holding Jisung back from going.

It was a very sudden news to them and the fact that they now know the 19 year old boy's real identity just made their minds went blank.

They also heard of Minho's identity as well so that's why they were against it.

But after a bunch of assurance and a promise to always keep in contact with them from Jisung, they finally allowed him to go.

Jisung then come back in an overall with a white t-shirt underneath and a white cap. He ran towards the car and got in, accidentally slamming the door.

That startled the people in the car which are the driver, Minho's personal assistant and Minho. "Do you really have to slam the car door?", the older asked.

"I mean, I don't have to change but here I am"

"You have saliva all over that thing!"

"So what? It's mine!"