15

Sitting around the living room are the Joseon prince and two other people who he had known as Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun.

Apparently, these people were also transported to Korean Empire from Joseon but the difference is that they had been in this modern country far way longer than the prince.

Meaning that the prince's theory of the green jade is right.

 There are more than one green jade in the world and someone had been using in the wrong way.

Seeing how messed up Joseon had become right after Prince Han's disappearance, it's probably because someone had been messing with the time.

There are times when the wars back then were predicted but there are also times when it's not as if someone is doing it on purpose.

Yes, it depends on how well protected the country is but to predict every little moves the enemy do, isn't that too predicted?

It was stated that Joseon during King Seonjo's reign was an unpredictable country.

They can be as sharp as a tack but oblivious as Mubarak. 

The country was filled with many intelligent and bright people yet, they can be very oblivious to the eyes of enemies that were watching them.

This is why Joseon wasn't at all a rich country.

"But who brought you here? You don't hold the green jade, do you?", the prince asked the two. They seem genuinely worried for Minho, who had been missing for the past couple of hours.

Both of them were hesitating to answer the prince's question but after much hesitation and one cold glare from the Joseon prince, one of them speak up.

It seems like the prince still hold his power of being one of the most feared prince from King Seonjo.

The guy named Yeonjun is the one who talk first, "Emperor Yi Gong.. Was the one who brought us here Your Highness.."

Hearing the name mentioned made the prince widened his eyes. "Yi Gong hyung.. Is here?", he eagerly asked, wanting to meet him.

Even though he knows, he would just be met with someone that he's already familiar with.

"Not anymore Your Highness, that is the reason why we are here in the first place, to beg you for help"

Jisung sit up straight and take the green jade in his hand.

A few days before, after meeting Minho at the palace, the prince forced Jeongin to explain more about the jade to him. Although he didn't tell the latter about Minho having the same exact green jade, he still wanted to make sure that it was real.

It could be just a normal jewelries for all he knows so better not mix those two up.

One is used for accessories while the other one is used for time travelling.

"Are you saying.. I need to go back to Joseon and bring him back here?", the prince asked, feeling confused about the man's real identity, "Who is he exactly??"

Then the guy named Soobin answer him this time, "He is Emperor Yi Gong, Your Highness.."

The Joseon prince furrowed his eyebrows at the answer. Now this is where it gets more confusing.

If the Minho that he knows as a Korean Empire citizen is actually Yi Gong, that means the man have already used the time travelling jade more than he did.

No wonder why Minho seems like he was familiar with Jisung when they first met each other at the studio.

"There is one thing that Your Highness need to know before confronting him", with that being said, it snapped the prince out of his thought and focus on the two.