°1°

^^Due to Four and Blair being together there are gonna be gifs of Four as well

"Peace. Long ago before the founders established this great city of ours, that word was all but meaningless. An ideal as elusive as a dream."

"Now, 200 years later, we are, all of us, living proof that peace is indeed attainable."

"The reason for this is, of course, our faction system. Erudite. Dauntless. Amity. Candor. Abnegation."

"In dividing people according to personality and aptitude, we've created a society in which each faction plays a critical role in order to maintain the social order."

"But this harmony we've achieved is now under attack, from a small but extremely dangerous group of individuals."

"We call them...divergents."

- Jeanine

Little did Blair know while she was hiding in amity, Dauntless had just raided her house tearing up all the floorboards looking for that one thing like they did many years ago.

Except this time...it was there.

The box.

The thing her dad died for.

The thing her mother died protecting.

It was her.

They died protecting her?

But why?

Over a box.

Blair was walking into the grounds of amity with Four and the others beside her.

Loads of people stared, gasped some even showing some sort of annoyance.

But there was something off to them, they were all screwing up their faces, turning their noses up in disgust. However, it wasn't at everyone, it was just at her.

She shook her head, looking back at the others.

Tris and Christina were gone.

Caleb was there as well as Four.

Four was glaring at her, his eyes full of disappointment and regret.

She gulped, swallowing back the lump in her throat, blinking away her tears that wanted to rise.

She went to speak to question what was going on but came to an end. She lost her voice. She couldn't speak, she couldn't defend herself.

People would continue to judge her either with their eyes or their facial expressions.

She started to panic lightly at the lack of voice, but then something or someone called her name.

She turned her head to Will's body on the floor, she muffled a cry as Christina, Tris and Peter all stood above his body.