°17°

"You're an even bigger fool than your mother," Jeanine scoffed

Blair just kept quiet, she focused on her breathing and constantly reminded herself that this was a simulation, none of it was real. 

"Say whatever you want to me Jeanine, but I'm not gonna fight you," she chuckled lightly. 

"How very amity of you," Jeanine remarked.

"I mean it, I'm not gonna fight you," Blair shrugged.

"Of course you're not, you're gonna fight her," Jeanine paused turning her head so she could look at something, Blair looked the way she was looking, "the one you hate the most."

That's when she saw the figure more clearly, it was herself. 

Blair's breath hitched in her throat and she looked to her left to see Jeanine was no longer there. Looking back at herself she moved her head side to side and it copied her actions, was it just a reflection? 

Blair raised her hand watching how her actions were imitated. 

"What are you?" Blair whispered. 

"I am you Blair, I am the real  you," it scoffed. 

Blair shook her head disagreeing. 

That's when the clone of her started sprinting, picking up speed it burst through the glass window throwing Blair's back into the wall behind her. 

"I'm not gonna fight you," Blair told her. 

"I'll make you fight me," the clone yelled. 

With that Blair got chucked to the ground, the evil clone straddling her and wrapping both of her hands around Blair's throat. 

"You're not me!" Blair shouted. 

"I am, I'm what they see when they look at you," it disagreed. 

"No," Blair breathed out. 

It sent a punch her way, the floor and walls starting to fall apart and break. 

The erudite and dauntless had pried open the door to the room. 

Four looked back hearing ticking, he quickly covered Blair's body with his own. 

Another kick sent to her ribs sending her stumbling near the edge of the building that was quickly deteriorating. 

"You killed Will and your parents, your deadly," it smirked from behind her. 

Blair threw the clone off her back trying to calm herself down. 

"That's enough!" Blair yelled. 

"No one's gonna love you Blair, they're never gonna miss you. This world would be better off without you, one less divergent ruining everything. And no one will ever, ever forgive you for what you have done," the sim taunted.