°3°

Blair's little scrap with Peter had landed her Adrian, Lilith, Peter, and Four in Johanna's office

To what? Apologise? She thought. 

Not that she was going to, I mean what was there to be sorry for, putting Peter in his place? 

Blair was currently zoned out, staring outside until someone called her name snapping her out of it. 

"Blair?" She looked up to see Four staring down at her. 

"what?" she asked clearly unbothered. 

"It won't happen again, will it?" He repeated. 

"Sure, whatever," Blair couldn't keep the promise of not doing it again, so that's why she said what she said.

"well, be that as you may, you can no longer stay here with us. You presence is just too disruptive," the short amity leader spoke calmly from in front of her. 

Peter turned his head to face Blair, Blair noticing from the corner of her eye and scoffing at him and Johanna. 

"Truth is that our sanctuary was never gonna last very long here anyways. Was it? With you not standing up to Jeanine," Blair shrugged. 

It was Johanna's turn to scoff, shaking her head side to side slowly, "you don't understand us at all." 

Blair furrowed her brows, "no i do understand. I understand that you think you can stay out of this, but you can't. One day she's gonna show up and Jeanine is gonna take whatever power you think you have away from you." 

"Blair,Blair.." Four started making Blair's eyes wander back around the room, "look, Johanna, we just need a little more time. I need to find where the rest of the dauntless are, then we can leave," Four finished.

"And then what? Attack Erudite? I will not be a party to violence," Johanna defended. 

Blair rolled her eyes, laughing lightly to herself. 

Four glanced at Blair, "And no one's asking you to, we just need a few more days," he replied back. 

Johanna's eyes turned to look at Blair who was looking at the floorboards twiddling her thumbs.

"One." 

Blair lifted her eyes at this making eye contact with the leader. 

"One what?" She asked. 

"One. More. Chance," the woman replied. 

"See, to be Amity is to forgive, others and yourself. You're hurting Blair," the older woman approached Blair placing a hand on her shoulder, "and my heart goes out to you. I know what it's like to stand helpless while you lose the ones you love." 

A tear fell from her eye, Blair quickly removing it from her face and any others that tried to make themselves seen. 

"But killing Jeanine is not going to bring your mother back. I know you're angry. But you're letting it consume you," Johanna continued until she was quickly cut off by footsteps.