°8°

"So you never harmed any of your fellow Dauntless or the abnegation?" He asked

Blair's vision kept fading in and out. The pressure had begun and it was only the beginning.

"I did," she answered letting out a heavy breath.

"Both," she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Who?" The question she did not want to hear or answer fell from the man's lips.

"My mom..." she strained fidgeting with her hands, "I watched her die first."

"She was killed trying to save me," Blair felt tears rise and her emotions that she had tried so hard pushing down rush up to the surface.

"And...I..." Blair shook her head straining.

"Miss Williams, the more you resist, the more painful the serum will be," he told her.

Tears had managed to flow down her cheeks, Blair biting her lip trying to resist the serum, but like the man said it became more painful causing it to become harder.

Blair let out a small ow, it was shredding her apart, tearing down every wall she had built.

Lilith and Adrian shared a look of sadness noticing how their best friend struggled under the serum.

"My friend...I killed my friend," She sobbed.

Four looked to Blair, he never knew of this. He didn't know how much pain this was actually causing her, how much it was breaking her.

His heart raced and tears pricked his eyes but he quickly blinked them back.

"He was trying to shoot me. And I..." Blair continued to resist the serum, she didn't want to say it.

She let out a painful cry clenching her fists by her side.

"I shot him first," She was breaking in every way possible, mentally, physically.

"I've never seen her like this," Lilith muttered to Adrian with tears in her eyes, Adrian held her hand squeezing it.

"I know. Same," he gulped.

"What was his name?" Jack asked.

Blair's heart skipped a beat, this is the question she'd rather die over. The one that would break friendships and trusts. The one that would probably leave her all alone. Again.