°6°

"They took shelter in Candor

"They took shelter in Candor. As far as I know they're still there," Four's mom shrugged crossing her arms over her chest. 

"If we were to combine both dauntless and factionless, we'd be unstoppable," the woman smiled at the thought of being in such high power. 

"That's not gonna happen. Thank you for your hospitality, but we'll be leaving in the morning," Four told her turning to Blair and nodding. 

Blair shook her head lightly, how could he just speak for her like that. 

"Four, maybe this is..." she got cut off before she could finish. 

"Tobias, please reconsider it," his mother pleaded. 

Four had finally reached the last straw, his patience gone, he had tried to be calm but he was hot headed and had this fire within him that caused him to explode. 

Four pounded his fist on the table, making it shake and everyone jump. 

He pointed to his mother, "don't you call me that," he spat angrily. 

He rested his arm down on the table leaning in closer to her, she was the opposite end of the table. 

"My name's Four!" He spoke quietly this time but you could still see the pure rage in his eyes. 

He turned to look at Blair before standing up and walking up the stairs not saying another word to anyone. 

"Should you tuck him in, or shall I?" His mother turned to Blair.

Blair stared at the women for a moment looking her up and down before getting up from the table. She made her way to the stairs and climbed up them until she reached the top. She then opened the door to the bedroom, slamming it closed afterwards. 

Blair looked to see Four stood in the middle of the room, he was tense and you could hear his heavy breathing, he was trying to calm himself down. 

Blair walked behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," she whispered to him. 

Four was silent for a while, his hands had now laid themselves on top of Blair's her hands cold but soft. 

"I should've told you about her," Four sighed.

Four turned his head slightly looking over his shoulder at Blair before fully turning around to her. 

He held her hands in his looking into her big brown eyes. 

"No more secrets, okay?" Four asked. 

Blair nodded her head, their foreheads touching each other. 

Blair was woken up by a figure sitting at the end of the bed they were in. 

She looked over her shoulder to see Four fast asleep, he was cuddling her, one arm wrapped around her waist, while the other one was underneath her neck.