°13°

Peter lightly hit the barrel of his gun off of Blair's skull finally sending her over the edge

She spun around even before Peter could blink, snatching his gun with one hand and with the other thrusting her palm upwards making Peter's nose let out a small crunch. 

Blood immediately gushed from Peter's nose as he held it as if it had fell off. 

"Quit whining," Blair grumbled getting Peter's short brown locks in her fingers yanking his head back before pressing it up against the glass, probably causing him great pain, but did she care? No. 

She watched as a guard gasped in horror at her movements, the man then alerted Jeanine or as he called her, 'boss'. Jeanine didn't respond at first but after the second calling she whipped around to come face-to-face with the problem. 

A look of shock flashed over her face for a brief second before her usual sour face returned. Blair locked eyes with the pale blonde woman, not even blinking, if looks could kill, Jeanine would never see light again. 

It was now Blair's turn to dig the gun into the back of Peter's head causing him to yelp. 

"Stop the suicides, or i swear i will shoot him!" Blair demanded her voice was powerful and was definitely intimidating to most. 

"That's fine, we have plenty of other guards," Jeanine chuckled waving a hand as if to say 'get rid of him'. 

"What!" Peter exclaimed but you could hear the panic in his voice.

Blair buried her teeth into the skin of her lip tasting a metal flavour explode in her mouth, more than likely her blood. 

She let out a frustrated yell, kicking Peter to the side, killing Peter wasn't going to prove anything and she knew that. 

She squeezed the trigger over and over coming to a stop when she realised they were doing no damage to the glass, they all bounced off of the glass not even scratching it. 

Another angry cry slipped from her lips as she turned away from Jeanine closing her eyes. Her heart was beating in her throat, her breath was the only sound she could hear as untouched emotions started to surface. 

Blair huffed letting them simmer back down before facing back to her. Peter was now stood near Jeanine still cupping his nose. Blair sighed before raising the gun to the side of her temple, she looked Jeanine dead in the eye as she prepared to speak. 

"I'm guessing you need me alive for this," Blair stated cocking the gun. 

"Right?" She asked. 

When there was no answer given Blair repeated herself this time making sure everyone could hear her, "right!" 

Jeanine slowly walked forwards her face full of panic, she knew that Blair was right but she had too much pride to actually admit that. 

"Blair," a soft young girls voice called out from the side of Blair, making her lower her gun and turn to the side.