°5°

Four could feel her intense stare on the back of his head, making him turn his head to the side

And he was right, Blair was staring at him her expression confused. 

"Four, what are they talking about?" Blair asked him. 

Four faced forward clenching his jaw going to walk away but a certain small hand caught his before he could go. 

"Four..." Blair protested. 

But Four just snatched his hand out of Blair's grasp making her frown. 

Did she do something? 

Blair backed away from everyone going into the other cart which was thankfully empty. 

She sat in the corner trying to think about if she said or did anything wrong, coming up with nothing she sighed. 

Today had been a long day and it wasn't even over yet. 

"Get ready," a woman came in her cart smiling lightly at the girl. 

"for?" Blair asked. 

"jumping, we're at our stop," the woman replied before walking off. 

Blair stood up brushing herself off and pushing her emotions down before walking off into the other cart. 

She watched as people threw themselves out either landing horribly or landing fine. 

"just like old times," Blair muttered before running and jumping out, she rolled on the ground before standing up, her landing was fine. 

She walked over to the rest of her group, Caleb approaching her. 

"Blair...I'm sorry I wanted to help," He apologised. 

"Yeah, whatever," she told him watching as he paused and stopped moving but she didn't stop with him she carried on walking. 

"bitch..." he mumbled not noticing Adrian and Lilith right by his side. 

"no, she had and still has every right to be mad at you, you killed a guy and you couldn't even help her out when she was trying to be killed so if anything your the bitch," Lilith put him in his place before walking off. 

"what is it with girls?" Caleb scoffed. 

"Makes me laugh how ballsy your getting now but I bet if any of them two powerful women were to shout at you, you'd cower and cry," Adrian laughed turning to shake his head at him before walking off himself. 

They all walked in this alley way turning a corner.

Blair let out an annoyed sigh, sick of the silent treatment Four was giving her, so she decided to speak up. 

"Four. Four, why are they looking for you?" She asked. 

But still nothing. 

She clenched her fists down by her sides before walking next to him.