°4°

^A/N: If he looked at me like that I'd simply pass away     

They were all crouched over trying to catch their breath back when a door opening caught their attention. They looked up to see multiple people jumping down from boxes that were stacked high or from the carriage next to them. 

"Oh, you folks sure know how to make an entrance," a boy with short hair jumped down, by the looks of it he was their leader. 

Four looked for an exit, looking beside him but the entrance of the next cart was blocked by multiple bodies standing in the way. 

Four exhaled deeply looking over at Blair who was deep in thought. 

"Factionless," Four told them. 

"Amity?" The boy from before said coming closer to them. 

 "But you stand like your dauntless," he pointed between Blair, Lilith, Adrian and Four. 

"I have no idea what this one is.." he now pointed to Caleb. 

"we need to get to the city that's all," Four shrugged making the man come over and stand close to Four.

But to Four's luck he was way taller than the other guy. 

"Well, too bad. Trains taken and you damaged our cargo," the boy spat. 

Blair's blood boiled as she wanted to kick the guy's ass for even raising his voice at Four. 

She clenched her jaw trying to think of a plan, before Caleb opened his fat gob. 

"These are abnegation fabric bolts," Caleb walked forward towards the guy. 

"Caleb..." Blair sighed knowing this wasn't going to end well. 

"and your factionless, right? I used to be abnegation. We used to use those same bolts to make clothes for you," Caleb added. 

"oh good god," Lilith sighed rubbing her temples. 

The guy turned towards Caleb with a pointed look, "are you saying we're stealing from you?" 

"No. No, no, no. I'm no longer abnegation. So technically your not stealing from me, but...No you're not stealing at all. Well, I mean maybe. It's a question of semantics, I suppose, whether it's stealing or charity," Caleb stammered.