Chapter 10

Beyonce's POV

Tears continue to build up making my vision so blurry. I cant believe that she could do that, who closes their eyes while stabbing someone. I loom around to see what the 2 bitches are doing. elly is on the floor crying like an innocent sheep whereas Nelly is just staring into blank space. Lyndall is on the floor bleeding and breathing heavily. I try to stop the blood in so many different ways but the bleeding cannot stop. How come noone is calling the ambulance, this doesnt make any sense?

So angry i yell "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE....WHY ISNT ANYONE CALLING THE AMBULANCE?? CALL THE AMBULANCE??!!" Just before i finish yelling, Kelly scattered to her feet, threw the bloody knife to the floor and ran picking up the phone dialling 911 as quick as she could.  look back at Lyndall, his still bleeding and i try stopping the blood again before the ambulance arrive. "Dont worry baby, the ambulance will be here any minute now..." i say hopeing i am speaking the truth. "Sont let me go..." he said with a dried and raspy voice, "dont worry I wont..." I say back gentally.

I look towards Nelly and he is still standing and looking into blank space. "NELLY YOU COULD COME HELP ME STOP THE BLEEDING YOU KNOW??" he ignores me and continues staring. So i stand up - with my clothes drenched in blood,walk towards him and raise my blooding hand getting ready to slap the shit back into him - but he grabs my arm before my fingers could even conncet to his face first. "Dont you even try slapping me with your hands drenched with his filthy blood!!" he hisses with his teeth pressed together. He holds on to my arm for a couple of senconds which felt like minutes, the turned to sudden movement behind him. It was Lyndall struggling to stand to his feet "Let go of her" he demanded with weakness in his voice. Yet Nelly is still holding on to my arm "I said let her go!" he said with his hand against his wound and blood. Nelly throws me to the floor... I land on my back... I cant feel my backk....the pain I am feeling now is soo extreme.I of the pain i am feeling. I look toward where Kelly is....she isnt there...and the front door is open. That bitch will go to hell. Still screaming I turn towards Nelly - he walks towards Lyndall and pushes him  to the floor. Lyndal screams from pain "STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I scream with my pain. Nelly is still walking towards Lyndall. I hear sireans, the ambulance are close...but my visions is blackening out....my last view of Lynall and Nelly, Nelly is kicking Lyndall and Lyndall stops moving. The scene blurs out...the sirens fade out...nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys, Iam so so so so sorry for the very very very late update ;( Hope you enjoy reading this worst chapter ever, and i hope you guys have ideas for the next chapter

Remember:Read.Love.Commet.Vote.Spread

-Jessie x