Chapter 1

Beyonce's POV

#Coz all I want is you baby...#

I sang my last line

#Yeah. This Jay-z and Beyonce, you need to know#

Jay-z rapped his last line

"And... cut! Well done everyone!" the manager shouted so that everyone in the studio could hear him. Appluse and cheers filled the room.

Walking to my changing room and thanking people for the congratulations they gave me; I bumped into a tall familiar figure. With my hands on his chest and his around my waist, I look up as Jay (Jay-z) smiles down at me and looks at me strainght in the eyes. He had dark chocolate coloured eyes with big lips that I personally admired. His hair was one of the features I loved it had waves like an beautiful ocean. After admiring him our lips connected. I felt a spark in me coming up as I always feel when I kiss him. The kiss ended.

"What was that for?" I asked confused by why he kissed me

"So now you sayin I cant kiss my own girl" he asked sarcastically. I laugh. "I kissed you because I love you and..." he pauses

"...and?"

"I dont want anything to come between us...so..." he pauses and bends down on one knee. He is propsing...with my hands over my now opened mouth I continue listening."Will you marry me?" I didnt know what to say. I was speechless.

"Jay...I...I love-" I get stopped by Jay

"I know that you love me. But please just tell me is it a yes or no?" he looks at me worried

"Yes! Yes Jay I will marry you!" I answered while Jay puts the big diamond engagement ring on my finger.

Without me knowing that we were surrounded by the crew they were all cheering and clapping, some even tearing up.

"Ok baby, lets go home and celebrate" he says with a pervy face. With me smiling knowing exactly what he was talking about.

Once again in the way to the car I thank people who congratulate me on my engagement.

The whole ride was silent and awkward, but yet I enjoyed the peace.

We parked in front of our big mansion that we both lived in together for 2 years. I took out my keys and struggled to look forthe house keys because of all the key rings, eventally I finally found it. I opened the front door and with my surprise I found one of my ex friends Michelle standing with her arms folded to her chest. She looked angry.

"Hey Michelle, what are you doin her" I asked surprised

She walked straight passed me and to Jay who was standing behind me with his eyes popped out in surpise.

"Umm...ok" I said sarcastically

"JAY!! WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH YOU?!" She said pointing straight at me. What the fuck is going on.

"I think I should be asking you that Jay" I said directly to Jay in the most calmest way. He didnt reply. "Well to answer your question..." I said to Michelle "This is my house and Jay is my fiance!" I told her showing off my ring.

She looked at me and Jay back and forth with a surprised look. Until her eyes landed on Jay.

" WHAT THE FUCK JAY!!! YOU PROPSED TO THIS SHIT AND YOU KNOW THAT I AM PREGNENT WITH YOUR FUCKING BABY!!!" She screamed making all the dogs in the neighbourhood bark.

Wait. What she is pregnant with MY JAY'S baby !!

------------------------------------------

Yep, you've guessed it. A cliff hanger

hehehe

hope u liked. Remember

read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie xx