Chapter 12

Jay-z's POV

"I am sorry sir, but only family can come with the patient" a nurse says pushing Michelle down the long hospital corridor. I stop following and start pacing up and down the corridor. What did I do, I cant believe I done that. I didn't even intend to do what I done, it just happened so fast. What if the baby is dead? What if Michelle's baby is dead? What if my baby is dead?

Michelle's POV

So much pain, so much blood. I cant feel my belly, I don't know what is going on everything is just so blurry.

Someone pulling my eyes open and shining a torch in my eye.

"Miss Michelle... Miss Michelle Williams, can you hear me? I want you to stay with me."

"What's happening?, where am I?" I say in so much pain

"Miss Michelle you are in the hospital. Do you remember what happened for you to end up here?"

I close my eyes and try to flash back to what happened, I remember Jay shouting at me and I try to comfort him, them instant pain. I open my eyes instantly and took a deep breath. "Yes, I do."

"Could you please tell me?"

"sure..."

Jay-z's POV  

*Hours go past*

What is taking them so long? Does it really take this long? I put my head in my hands. Seconds, minutes.

"Oww, can you slow down, do you want me to break your ribs because I still got the strength to stand up and do that to you" That sounds like Bey, I lift my head up to an anger looking yet beautiful Bey.

"Sorry madam" the scared nurse says slowing down.

"Bey?" Bey looks back surprised and turns back around. I speed walk towards her "Bey...Bey. Listen to me"

"Can you go faster please?" Bey asks the nurse

"But madam you just said-"

"I SAID GO" Bey cuts the nurse off and shouts. The nurse starts running. I start running.

"BEY" Running after the what seems to be an athletic nurse, I get jumped onto the floor unexpectedly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I shout looking around.

"Shawn Corey Carter, you are under arrest" a deep voice says handcuffing my hands together.

"WHAT FOR?"

"Rape, domestic abuse and murder"

"WHAT I  DIDN'T DO ANY OF THOSE"

You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. "Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

 I didn't even try getting away knowing that now I got nothing else  and that I am innocent. I look up to and see Bey starring at me then turning back around as the nurse still runs down the corridor.

The police pull me up from the floor and drag me out of the hospital. Sirens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello beautiful people,

sorry for the late update and the short story, but I do hope you enjoyed it.

Remember,

Read.Love.Comment.Vote.Spread

Love you, Jessie xx