Chapter 9

Kelly's POV

I cannot believe Nelly would do this to me . It's just heart breaking. I stop crying and stand up, walking towards Nelly and Lyndall

"Lyndall put him down..." I said in the most calmest way.  Lynall still mad does put Nelly down "please" I added. Without any other word Lyndall lets go of Nelly's shirt and he fell to the floor. I stood in front of Nelly and asked him "Is it true u slept with Bey?" he looked up at me with eyes of sorrow. I was getting angry at that moment so I asked again but in and much higher and angry tone of voice "Did you sleep with Bey?!" He replied "Yes I did" I shook my head and turned around walking out of the room.

Nelly's POV

I stood up from the floor and walked towards Lynall

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!, WHY DA FUCK DID YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD???!" I tried to whisper in an angry tone. He stood there arms crossed smiling and said "Nigga,you told me to" Now remembering I did I turned around with my hands on my head.
I was walking around in circles thinking to myself until I heard shouting,screaming and things falling on the floor.

I looked at Lyndall confused and he looks back at me with the same facial expression. Without a word we ran to the kitchen and found a mess like a tornado passed by. But it was actually 2 girls fighting. They were pulling eachother's weave, biting, kicking, punching and pushing eachother around the kitchen. The 2 girls were Kelly and Bey. Me running to Kelly and Lyndall running to Bey, we try to pull them apart. We all fell on the floor.

Kelly's POV

I couldnt let Bey, the girl I trusted get away with this.

I found a knife from the corner of my eye and scattered towards it, picking it up in one movement also as standing up. I closed my eyes and ran towards Bey with the knife in my hand. "KELLY NO!!!" was all I could her but it was all muffled to here clearly.

Without opening my eyes I aimed and heard a scream. I opened my eyes slowly happy that I have now accomplished stabbing Bey. But I was in shock when I saw I didnt stab Bey. Bey was crying next to the person I stabbed. She sat in the puddle of blood then looked at me with her eyes full of tears and anger

"YOU EVIL BITCH. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS!!!!"she yelled.

And those words struck me like a knife in the heart. I fell to the floor and cried myself.

What did I just do?

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hiyi
I am so sorry I didnt update in a while. This is because I went Africa and had to do alot when I came back. But here it is a new chapter, sorry it isnt that ling but I do hope you enjoy it.

I'd also love if you'd follow me on these:
Instagram: @qxeenj_
Btw I follow back ; )

Remember
read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie x