Chapter 8

Jay-z's POV

Its only been a couple of hours without Bey and I already miss her. I dont know who Kelly let her go home with, I just hope that its not Lazy Lyndall. That guy can be a dick sometimes...not sometimes, all the time.

If it wasnt for Michelle then none of this shit would have happened. And I dont get how she got in the house any way. I need to pay her a visit.

At Michelle's House

This slut needs to open this door of she doesnt I am going to kill her. I ring the doorbell and she finally opens the door.

"Hey baby.." she holds her arms out for a hug but I push it away from me and walk straight past her into the house. I walk into yhe living room and stood there till she got to the living room and asked. "How did you get into my house?" I waited for a response. Nothing. I walk closer to her and she steps back as I take more step ahead, she stops moving as she hits the wall but I stay close, we are now inches away.I ask her again this time yelling"How did you get into my house!?" she still didnt answer. I had to control my anger issues but it just had to come out. So I held her from the top of her polo shirt and pinned her to the wall "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!" a straight respose came from her " I BROKE IN!" I relaxed as she answered because the question was finally answered. "Can you put me down please" she asked in a soft voice so I put her down.

There was a silence between us. A very long pause. I broke the silence and asked,

"How did you get pregnant when I used a condom?"

"The condom broke" she replied smiling. My eyes widen to her response and actions.

"WELL THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOO AN ABORTION!" my anger is building up very quickly.

"You so sexy when you get angry" she said in the most sexiest way biting her lip. She just made me so mad I felt like punching her.

"I LOST BEY BECAUSE OF YOU. SO TELL ME WHY DIDNT YOU GET AN ABORTION! " She walked towards me and kissed me on the lips. But I couldnt take this shit and more so I punched her in the belly where the baby lies. She falls to the ground and starts crying looking at her belly. I ask again " WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE AN ABORTION?!" her hands where placed some where but I couldnt see, but when she removed her hand from the place and looked up at me I couldnt move. There was blood all over her hand and on the white trousers. The blood continued flowing until she was in a puddle of blood on the floor. What did I just do? what did I do? what did I do?

------------------------------------------

Hiyi

Sorry this isnt a long chapter and sorry I didnt right in ages. I was just really busy with stuff.Maybe for the whole summer I will not be able to write because I am going on holiday! yayy! But ill try to write if I am free and if not then I will write straight after I come back. ;D. Thanks for reading my fanfic and continue reading my fanfic.

Remember

read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie xx