Chapter 2

Jay-Z's POV

Oh fuck what am I going to do. Michelle is standing right in front of me as angry as the devil and Bey (Beyonce) she is staring right at me with no emotions.

"Ok one you DO NOT CALL ME SHIT EVER AGAIN YOU HOE!!..." Bey said pointing at Michelle who now has her mouth dropped to the ground. I have never seen Bey so angry before, I cant say I blame her. "... and you..." she said pointing at me with her now shaking hand. I see a tear roll down her face, which also gives me a guilt emotion. "...you went behind my back and fucked a hoe... and got her pregnant..." she said calmly by my surprise.

"Now, wait listen Bey-" I start until I get cut off

"Dont, just dont!" she said with one hand on her head and the other held out to tell me to stop talking. I just stood there watching Bey. Crying.

Not noticing Michelle she walks closer to me and pecks a kiss on my lips then said "I will see you tomorrow night baby, love you" and walked off and shut the door behind her like every thing was casual.

I didnt know Bey was looking, she looked at me with eyes full of tears and shaked her head.

"Bey wait-" I said until I got gut off by her running up the curly stairs. I thought that I should just give her a minute so I sat down on the sofa with my thoughts.

Beyonce's POV

I just couldn't stop crying. The more I try the more I cry. I just cant believe Jay could do such a thing like that. I thought I trusted him but now I cant as now he is going to be a father of another baby. Michelle that bitch! She knew that I was still with Jay I dont get why she let Jay to insert his pencil into her shaperner. I can't believe - phone vibrates

from Kelly
Hey girl. I heard about your engagement just wanted to say congrats x

I look down at the diamond ring. I realised that this might destroy our engagement. Does Jay realise that this might distroy our engagement. I cant take it anymore, I am gonna pack my bags and leave that barsted for good. I take my 2 suit cases out and start throughing my clothes in. I stop half way to text Kelly.

to Kelly
I am coming over x

Just as I finished texting a voice booms across the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BEY?!" There he was standing at the door with his fist to the side.

"What the fuck does it look like I am doing?" I asked while putting the last of my clithes in the suitcase. Jay comes forward fast and snaches my clothes out of my suitcases and holds it up.

"You packing..." he answers the question

"yeah.." I snach my clothes back "and leaving you"

"YOU CANT FUCKING LEAVE ME!!" He shouts. Does he think he can tell me what to do!

"Why cant I leave you?" I ask calmly

"BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING ENGAGED!!!" he said throwing his arms up

I close the suitcase, took it off the bed and took my coat. I look at Jay and take off my ring without leaving his face. But he looks down at my actions.

"What are you doing?" he asks me

"You can get married to Michelle for all I care!" I said while walking out and giving the ring to him.

"Bey I'm sorry..." he calls out. I turn around.

"I am sorry doesnt push that baby back from where it came from does it?!" I shout at him. I walked out and shut the door. After i finished struggling to go down the stairs Jay stood at the top of the stairs and called out "BEY, DONT GO...I need you."

------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you didnt tell me why

remember
read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie xx