Chapter 3

Jay-Z's POV

Bey turns around and looks at me with watery eyes. I look back at her.

"What do you need me for, huh? Do you need me to give you a bath, dress you in your clothes, or do you need me to get jealous of Michelle having your child and love you more then she has by bringing you a child from my body too?!" she asked

"NO BEY- no bey is not all of that..." I calm myself down

"What is it then? Why do you need me? And I need the truth! " I didnt reply, I couldnt think straight. "Well then, its exactly that. Isnt it?" Why are women so clever. I nod. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU JAY!!" she yelled. She turned around and opened the door then stepped out.

"Bey, wait..." Before I could finish my sentence she was gone. Buy where is she going to stay.

Beyonce's POV

ring the doorbell at Kelly's house

Hurry up Kelly its so damn cold. I wait in front of her similar mansion. The door finally opens.

"Hey girl. What are you doing her?" She looks down at my suitcases "and why so you have your suitcases?" She looks confused.

"Girl before I answer you questions, I think you should let me in because I am turning into Olaf from frozen out here." I joke. We laugh together.

"Ok come in" she gave me a hand gesture to come in.

I step into her house. It was really warm inside compared to outside. The house was big and white, with a big diamond light on top of my head around 15ft high. I loved this house.

"Plus..." Kelly said nervously while walking slowly to her living room, with me following behind. "There is someone here to see you."

"wh-oo" I struggled to finish my sentence when I saw who the person was. My mouth dropped. What was he doing here.

-----------------------------------------

Who is it? I dunno XD. Wait for the next chapter to find out.

Remember

read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie xx