Chapter 5

Lyndall's POV

I had to know why she had an abortion. I would have been a father by now, but no. She said that she didnt like Jay-z thats why she slept with me. I was so happy she slept with me because I loved her since day 1 I saw her. She even said she loved me back, so why did she take an abortion. I had to know.

She looked straight passed me with no emotions.

"Bey tell me" I snapped her out of her daydreams

"Fine. You wanna know. Then I will tell you..." Finally "After you unlock this car and get me out!" What the fuck?!

"Fine. What ever makes you happy" I said sarcastically after unlocking the car. We both got out and I locked the car. We walked to the house door. I open it wide so gesture her to go in   "Welcome home" I said warmly. I earned a smile from her which made me smile. "Now tell me ... please " I said being as nice as I could.

"Umm I had an abortion because..." she started.

"yes..." I pulled out the 's'

"because I still loved Jay" she continued

"Are you serious ?!. You loved Jay and told me you lovd me too?!" I was so shocked. Why did she do that. I loved her so much, with all my heart.

"I am sorry Lyndall, ok. I knew you wouldnt let me in so I had to say what you wanted to hear." she said with tears running down her face. She looked so beautiful even though she is crying. 'Lyndall stop she is dagging you in' my mind said to me.

"But you slept with me" I reminded her. She paused a long time before ahe could continue.

"Umm... I needed to get Jay jealous." she said not very sure.

I chuckle "Your lying arent you?, which means you loved me" I clicked on. She stayed silent. "TELL ME BEY. WHY DID YOU TAKE AN ABORTION!" I felt like I just screamed my heart out.

"BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHO'S BABY IT WAS!!" she screamed back.

She slept with another guy.

------------------------------------------

WOOO CLIFFHANGER!!

OMG SHE DOESNT KNOW WHOS BABY IT WAS :O Did she actually sleep with someone?? I dunno (no, seriously I dont know). Soz for the short chapter.

Remember

read.love.comment.vote.spread

- Jessie xx