Chapter 6

Beyonce's POV

I look around while twiddling with my fingers.

"Bey...you slept with another guy!?" Lyndall asked surprised. I nod. He sighs and scratches his head. "Was it Jay?" I shake my head, his eyes widened. "Who did you sleep with then?" he asked serious.

"Nelly..." I mumbled

"what?!" he asked for me to repeat

"I SAID NELLY!" I screamed

"Wait. NELLY, Kelly your best friend's boyfriend?" He reapeted Nelly's name and asked again.

" Yeah. There aint no other man called Nelly in this area is there?" I asked with my arms crossed.

Lyndall was now walking back and forth with his hands on his head. " So you didnt know whose baby it was so you just took an abortion?" he asked to understand what was going on.

"Yes." was all I said.

Lyndall grabbed his car keys and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked and walked towards him.

"Listen Bey. I love you and I aint gonna let no man get away with cheating on his girl and going to sleep with someone else is girl." he replied without his eyes leaving mine. When he said that he loved me a shiver went through me.

"I love you too" I didnt know what I just said. I just told him that...

My thoughts were stopped by Lyndall's lips attached to mine. This sparky feeling hasnt happened to me since we were last going out. We push away and look at eachother.

"Ok I'm going out.." he broke the silence "I'll come back as soon as I can. You just make your self at home, ok babe?" he called me 'babe'. Wow I really missed our relationship.

I smile and nod. Lyndall kisses my forhead then closes the door behind him.

------------------------------------------ 

HELLO

enjoying ???

Follow me on Twitter @Jessie_Thats_Me

                        Instagram @brownskin_girl__

                       And here too :)

Remember read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie xx