Chapter 7

Lyndall's POV

I walk out angry,happy, determined and mostly loved by Bey. This has got to be the second best day of my life because of finding out that Bey slept with another guy. Not even another guy, but Nelly. Wow he must be a love magnet.

I shake all the thoughts out of my head, jumped into and sped down the road towards Kelly's house.

20 minuotes later I am at the front of Kelly's house door. Instead of knocking I am banging the door . I am so angry.

"I'm comin', I'm comin' jeez!!" Kelly comes and swings the door open. "Lyndall whats weong with you!?" I push past her without greeting her or answering her question. "LYNDALL" she yells. I go straught for her room swing the door and find Nelly there on her bed with just boxers. He had a bandana around his head and a plaster on his top left cheek, as usual.

The first thing I did was pin him to the wall with his neck, because he wasnt wearing a shirt for me ro pin him by.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. LET ME DOWN!!" Nelly shouted not a scare in his voice.

"I aint letting you down until you explain to me.." I threaten him and smile. I look from the corner of my eye to see Kelly as still as rock.

"EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT?!"he askes still shouting

"What are you yalking about, let him go Lyndall!" Kelly says calmly but harshly.

I look at Nelly who is now sweating. " You really want me to say it out loud? You really want me to say out loud, huh? " I ask Nelly. "YES!!" he yells. I am ready and...

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLEEP WITH BEY?!!" I yell my heart out..... Kelly is now crying on the floor.

------------------------------------------

Hello

sorry I didnt update for a while. I was really busy.

Hope you enjoyed this chapterxx

remember

read.love.comment.vote.spread

-Jessie xx