Li Mingyu and Mr. narrator.

???: "Congrats you are safely dead."

Li Mingyu felt his lips twitching. Yes, I am dead. How did I die?

It's a long story, I was with my friends killing those disgusting aliens who had invaded our earth with fierce force and power. We did not lie down in face of danger, went through an abnormal hell, only one human base with population of 90 million was still alive. Other bases were destroyed, burned or ruthlessly eaten away..

Humanity only had these 90 million people with only 1000 or so women and no hope for next generation.

???: "Come to your death part hurry up."

Li Mingyu:...

So, we were fighting with aliens and had nothing else in life, no other attachment except revenge, because of a moment of carelessness when i was almost going to kill the gross alien there entered a damn pebble...our relationship got history but now is not the time to recall, that damn pebble threw me offguard and i landed right on it and my brain's cute vessals ...blasted and i bleed to death.

???: "Nice, ok. So now that you are dead any wish?"

Li Mingyu: " ..Who are you anyway?"

???: " Alright, thats a simple wish, I am a narrator. Here to take you away or to say scott you. Your wish is fullfilled any question?"

Li Mingyu: "...0◇0 Hah?! No wait  leave the wish, what do you mean take me or scott me?"

Narrator: " Stop wasting time, we got more stuff to do. Let's go"

And like this I was thrown into a famous apocalypse novel of our apocalyptic world, the only difference is that apocalypse novel is a zombie apocalypse while our world was invaded.

No less then 2 hours later i regained my consiouness and found out that i arrived whole 2 months before apocalypse.

Looking at the bedroom it was simple and very nice. Because of living in apocalypse my vigilance was very high and i knew that someone was coming just in a minute.

I jumped down the bed and fell down...this body was weak and it seems to very weak at the moment...shit! I need weapon.

Narrator: " oh no, you don't. Brat you are inside a novel and have transmigrated into a normal person for now, if you act like this i guess your family will dial aslym's number directly"

That damn narrator!!! Hearing that he still was normal, He calmed down though his eyes still held unimaginable chill which also disappeared before the door of his room opened.

Li Mingyu suddenly found a memory of this body floating in him and looked at the youngboy who was his younger sibling.

Li Hai smiled at his brother and signalled him to come down.

Yes, this child has some problem with his throat. He could speak but after an injury he got a trauma and now has no will to speak.

Li Mingyu who is 20 in this body patted the head of the child only 2 years younger than him and went down. Li Hai was stunned and looked at his brother who was different today...His brother patted him so lovingly! He was happy and skipped to Li Mingyu's side.

Sitting on the dining table were two people, Li Bai who was Li Hai's twin brother both 18 and a little girl of age 15 Li Yunxi. Li Mingyu is the adult in this family and has the responsibility to feed his family of 4.

Narrator: such a responsible child.

Li Mingyu: narrator cut it out, let's talk business. What novel did you throw me into?

Narrator: Guess?

Li Mingyu: Don't waste lines and talk.

Narrator: you are no fun, tch, you are in novel [He and His knights].

Li Mingyu:.. the harem novel? Bl novel? That one with dogblood plot? Cheap protagonist gongs?? And that mary sue bitch Ji Rui??

Narrator: wow you know so much! You gay?

Li Mingyu: Even if i am is that the thing you focus on? Tell me you are lying?

Narrator: no i didn't lie, i meant to ask if you are gay.

Li Mingyu: i was talking about novel!!

Narrator: oh Li Bai has served the dishes now go eat. I also got breaktime, so bye.

Li Mingyu cursed thousand words and lit a candle for his future.

Future him: You think one candle will do?! Light more stingy brat!!

Li Mingyu lighted many candles for his future self....
Li Yunxi was giggling while looking at Li Bai who had some flour on his face.

Li Bai spoke with some grievances.

"Yu- gege! From tomorrow let me cook!! I need to cook! Practice will make me perfect!"

Li Mingyu: " Xiao Bai...why are so stubborn about cooking, its ok, you know what, everyone has flaws, you just can't  cook, leave it"

Li Bai: " Yu-gege!! Please!!"
He looked at Li Mingyu with puppy eyes. Li Mingyj gave in, ok its only cooking! The bigger problem is he feel so close to these children!! Narrator come out!!!