Li Mingyu fancy's Yan Zhi

Wow, Headshot! Triplekill!! Aha Pentakill! OMG another head is flying!!

Narrator: It's not a broadcast! And we are not playing games! Don't change genre of the novel!

Li Mingyu: Relax, Don't you see how handsome Yan Zhi looks with all that shit on him?

Narrator: Stop shitting and start hitting!

Li Mingyu: Nana~ Relax ba! See how Yan Huang pushes the zombies and then stomp their head ahhh!! So cute!

Narrator: ...What's wrong with you! And who's nana?

Li Mingyu: Your nickname.

Narrator: Peacock, change it!

Li Mingyu: Then...Sweety?

Narrator: What am I? Your girlfriend?

Li Mingyu: Narrator, Can you tell me your gender?

Narrator: ...Nope.

Li Mingyu: HeHe He...you are boy ne?

Narrator: No comment.

Li Mingyu: whatever, I am not wasting time as you think, I am focusing when Ji Rui plots something dirty.

Narrator: Why?

Li Mingyu: They say seeing is believing, Actually because of novel I can't bring myself to be vary around Ji Rui, but now that facts are here I only need to see to prove my mind.

Narrator: Humans are really complicated.
*

Yan Zhi was sure about one thing, that since he and his brother came out to kill zombies, someone was watching them and very intently too.

He looked at his elder brother who also nodded and he knew that this someone was not malicious.

It was like they were only entertaining themselves. But Yan Zhi knew they need this person's help to get out of this situation.

He was distratced when Ji Rui shouted.

"Zhi-ge behind you!!"

Yan Zhi turned and cut off the zombie and forgot about the one in front. The zombie was about to bite him when Yan Huang covered him and got bitten on his arm.

"Ge!!!"

Yan Zhi killed the Zombie and hurridely took Yan Huang inside the house where Ji Rui and Meng Xu were sitting with some more survivors.

" Why are you taking him here?!"

" He is bitten! He will soon become monster!!"

"You take him out!"

" Hurry up! He will become zombie and kill us!"

Yan Zhi's eyes were bloodshot and he carried his brother to the yard, Ji Rui tried to say something but only got contempt from Yan Zhi, Meng Xu followed them out.

Yan Huang patted Yan Zhi's hand to make him calm down. He knew that he can't survive.

"A'Zhi, don't worry, Ge is fine."

Yan Zhi supported his brother and took him toward their car.

Meng Xu hurridely opened the door of car.

Yan Huang looked at Yan Zhi.

"Don't...A'Zhi...it's dangerous out..side.."

"SHUT UP GE!"

Meng Xu was startled and he looked back at Yan Zhi, he was surprised...this famous cold face demon...was now throwing a tantrum like a baby while hugging his brother...