Hello girl~

Ji Rui and Li Mingyu looked at Meng Yue while Meng Yue looked at the young boy and the young boy who was still being grabbed by his hair looked at Ji Rui and Li Mingyu.

While the subordinate who was shouted at was stunned for a moment and then sneered.

"heh, you are boss's cousin or else you would have been used by us brothers long ago. So stay quiet in a corner."

As he said this he still pulled the young boy away forcefully, This time the young boy had firm eyes and he bit the wrist of the subordinate hard, blood droplets fell from the wrist of the subordinate and he shouted.

"You Bastard!!"

As he shouted he slapped the young man hard and threw him away, Meng Yue who was still shocked and scared immediately came to the young man's side and helped him up.

Ji Rui who looked at this scene shook his head, this was a much normal scene in apocalypse later. He was so used to this scene that he is not shocked anymore. Even he himself was...well.

He peeked at Li Mingyu who was calmer than him and looked at the scene with no emotions.

Ji Rui felt chills and looked away.

"You two bitches, See how I clean you both."

He raised his leg and kicked the stomach of the young boy, While Meng Yue was protected by the boy behind him, After the kick, the boy curled up but his firm eyes burning with life looked straight at Li Mingyu.

Seeing him as this Li Mingyu smiled.

As he did his hand was raised slightly and the subordinate in front of him with his back to him suddenly stopped and then swelled like a balloon and in front of everyone he burst and the fleshes scattered all over the floor and wall.

The scene was silent, It was silent before too except for the Subordinate ugly voice but now it was deadly silent.

Li Mingyu smiled more and walked toward the young man. He crouched down and pinched the chin of the young man.

Meng Yue wanted to scream but when she saw Li Mingyu glancing at her coldly she shut up and hiccuped.

"Name?"

Li Mingyu was still pinching the chin of the pale young boy, the young boy was extremely scared in his heart, and his voice couldn't come out.

"Jin...Jin Xi."

"Jin Xi? Nice name, Since I saved you what are you going to do for me?"

Jin Xi hesitated, and the fear in his heart became more.

"What...can I do for you?"

Li Mingyu tilted his head and sighed.

"Well, Become my loyal boy."

Jin Xi:...??

"Loyal boy?"

Li Mingyu smiled and patted his hairy head and then looked at Meng Yue.

"hello girl~"

He smiled like a beautiful flower, so dazzling that it sucked human souls. Meng Yue almost forgot that this is a devil, not an angel.

She nodded politely.

"Hello, sir."

Li Mingyu looked at her and thought that this girl looked like the Meng brothers. 

"What a polite girl, Hey, want to come with a brother, Brother got a base and I also have a cute little sister, Wanna come?"

Meng Yue like enchanted said.

"Oh, I would love to."

Jin Xi:...???

Ji Rui who was shocked, scared, confused, and then amazed:...What a wonderful development.