Reaching City X.

Li Mingyu didn't actually have any grudge against Ji Rui, he has seen many people in the last days, from bad to worst, many who betrayed and many who ate their own flesh and blood none were good but all wanted to survive that is known to everyone.

Narrator: Get to the point.

Li Mingyu: Can you let me create the atmosphere??

Narrator: you have so much time to create atmosphere, why not go and upgrade your Level "0" OP powers, you 0-grade ability user~

Li Mingyu: Nana, were we enemies in our previous lives?

Narrator: We met in this life so you are having delusions.

Li Mingyu ignored it and went back to creating the atmosphere.

Ji Rui might have survived in apocalypse before rebirth and saw some cruel and unhealthy things which broke his trust in humanity by 90 points, when reborn he wants to be safe and live a quiet life which in hands of author became a dogblood novel.

He glanced out of the window of the car and the City X was in view, Yan Zhi was still driving and Xiao Yun was asleep in the back seat with Ji Rui, and Ji Rui was in some deep thoughts, his thoughts are not something Li Mingyu ever wanted to understand, While He himself was sitting in co-pilot and giving instructions to Yan Zhi time to time.

After 20 minutes, the car stopped in a deserted alley and Yan Zhi came down with Li Mingyu and Xiao Yun while Ji Rui stayed inside to take care of the belongings.

Yan Zhi glanced around.

"It's too quiet."

Li Mingyu nodded, he also discovered the strange quietness here but his instincts didn't show any maliciousness.

"Don't care about it, Meng family Manor is two streets away, Xiao Yun and you go through this path, I will move alone and check the vicinity."

Yan Zhi looked at Li Mingyu who looked back at him.

"Take Care."

Yan Zhi said in a hoarse voice and grabbed Xiao Yun and ran inside the alley. Li Mingyu was stunned by that voice.

Li Mingyu: Nana! I think that this guy is also gay!

Narrator: Are you forgetting that this is a bl novel?

Li Mingyu: But the ML no.1 was still straight in the beginning no? So I think that he was bent by my charm.

Narrator: haha, very funny, I am dying of laughter, Don't become a peacock and spread your tail, go and find Meng Di.

Li Mingyu: Hah, Jealous Nana~ Worry not nana, I will find some cute little Narrator for you~

Narrator: The author might not want to have two of us here.

After separating, Li Mingyu jumped to the roof and looked around, His gaze stopped in front of a small general store and he clapped his hand.

"Xiao Di Di, Found you~"

He jumped from roof to roof, the small general store was surrounded by many levels 0 zombies who were gnashing at the store front, the glass of the general store had many cracks it seemed that it will break down any moment.

While moving towards the shop, Li Mingyu noticed another huge army of Zombie far east of City X, he narrowed his eyes and looked at the small general store and then thoughtfully looked at where he came from.

.

Meng Di was severally injured by his subordinate's carelessness and went into a coma, While a girl was sitting beside Meng Di, She was in tears as she cleaned Meng Di.

She was Meng Di's only cousin, Meng Yue. She came here with her boyfriend and friends on vacation. But her boyfriend was bitten by a Zombie today and was thrown outside by these subordinates and her friends died on 1st day, she was so aggrieved and scared that she cried every day in front of her comatose cousin.

She stood up after cleaning up and left the room.

She saw a young boy being pulled away by another subordinate with a disgusting face.

The young boy looked at him with pleading eyes, She didn't know where the courage came from, She shouted at top of her lungs.

"You Disgusting man, Stop!"

Li Mingyu who just climbed the window:...Am I disgusting???

Ji Rui who was rudely pulled by Li Mingyu:...I took a bath this morning though...

Narrator: She is definitely not talking about me and the readers.