Uninvited guests.

A flash of the knife and another Zombie's head rolled, Zombies showed no interest in the human being harvesting heads but they were extremely attracted by the Banyan tree.

Narrator: Why does it feel like the Zombies are molesting the Banyan tree?

Li Mingyu paused for a moment and then felt pity for the Banyan tree.

Li Mingyu: Worry not I will protect his virginity.

Narrator: You...made it sound even dirtier.

Li Mingyu: So you knew it was a dirty sentence.

Narrator:...oh, another Zombie came.

As he said, Li Mingyu's figure flashed and he started the head harvesting game again. There were hundreds of Zombies here, it will take him more than 3 days before cleaning up the mess but he needs to go back tonight.

Thinking so, Li Mingyu didn't hesitate and sped up.

.

While in Meng villa, Meng Yue took a bath and also gave some spare clothes of Meng Di to Yan Zhi to change and found some clothes of Meng Xu and gave them to Ji Rui and Jin Xi.

Jin Xi helped Ji Rui and put Meng Di in the bedroom and came down after taking the bath.

It's still the first week of the apocalypse so water and electricity haven't been cut off. Ji Rui felt a faint relief after bath and then waited for Li Mingyu downstairs with Yan Zhi.

They spent an hour in silence before they heard a knock on the door, Yan Zhi and Ji Rui were vigilant and Jin Xi and Meng Yue became a bit scared. So the living room was extremely silent.

The knock on the door kept on persistently, After a while when the person outside heard no response they stopped knocking.

The people inside felt that the person should be gone but Yan Zhi was a soldier and his instinct to danger was sharper them others, He glanced at the door and then moved toward the large window in the center.

He put a finger on his lips and signed others not to speak.

Meng Yue and Jin Xi back up and hid behind the couch while Ji Rui grabbed a knife in a defensive posture.

The time passed second by second.

After a few moments, they relaxed though Yan Zhi was still vigilant, and kept his focus outside.

Not soon they heard a loud Bang from the back door.

Yan Zhi quickly ran toward the back door and saw it was still not open, He took out his gun, and when the door was forcefully opened he clicked and shot.

The next moment, they heard a loud roar.

It was a mutated Zombie who could actually knock on the door!

Yan Zhi gritted his teeth.

"Ji Rui, Don't come out, Close the door!"

Hearing this Ji Rui came out of his trance and closed the door and left the Zombie and Yan Zhi to fight.

The Zombie was a level 1 mutated Zombie while Yan Zhi has always been powerful, the fight went on.

The Zombie almost knocked on Yan Zhi twice, but Yan Zhi had experience and fought with wits, while killing it off, Yan Zhi was scratched and went to the shed and closed the door.

He opened the phone and saw the signals were not recovered, so he sighed.

He planned to spend the night here, if Li Mingyu come back and see him alive, he will help and if he had become a Zombie, he will kill him off.

Yan Zhi closed his eyes due to exhaustion and unknowingly slept.

While Li Mingyu did come back and after looking at the mess in the courtyard and the dead Zombie, He came to the shed and called gently.

"Yan Zhi."

"Yan Zhi."

"Yan Zhi? Are you...there?"

After a few minutes, Li Mingyu opened the door forcefully and saw that Yan Zhi was asleep and he looked well. He saw the scratch and didn't worry. He knew that the protagonist Halo is still a thing.

Ji Rui saw that Yan Zhi was well and helped Li Mingyu to take him to a room.

That night was a bit tiring.

Xiao Yun still sleeps with him, he was left alone with strangers so he pouted at Li Mingyu all night and showed a big temper.

"Hey~Baobao~ Such big temper?"

Li Mingyu poked the pouty cheeks, he felt the softness and stretched the cheeks a bit more.

Xiao Yun was pissed and he slapped off the devil paw.

"My skin is red!!"

His eyes became big and the already cute face became cuter, Li Mingyu almost died with cuteness.

Narrator: You know bullying a child is a moral crime.

Li Mingyu: You sure are nosy, If it moral crime then kidnapping me to this world is illegal too

Narrator:...