Three wishes.

After having dinner, Li Mingyu threw his little sister in her room, took Li Bai out of kitchen and also put him in his room along with Li Hai who was already sleeping while watching T.V.

Only the first day and Li Mingyu feels so tired that he felt alien killing was more relaxing.

After taking a bath he realized that this child had height of 1.87m fix and slightly long hairs.
He has soft  features but not cute type but like a gentle persons. Though he is no gentleman.

As soon as he was about to hit the bed, Li Mingyu was awoken by Narrator.

Narrator: Oi you think you are on vacations??

Li Mingyu: whats up?

Narrator: whats up? My shoe is up! You brat, you think apocalypse is easy thing to survive?

Li Mingyu:...I think i should remind you i did survive the apocalypse a thousand time more harsher then this one alright?

Narrator: stop that shit, listen child this a novel, but somehow it got its own consciousness, but if it went along with plot...you know this place will be destroyed.

Li Mingyu: and so?

Narrator: So?! Child this world have consciousness means it is no longer fiction, but reality!! And because it came into life because of your world, it will merge with your world right after its end, getting the point?

Li Mingyu: ...yea, i guess, So basically i need to prevent that and live here?

Narrator: what else?

Li Mingyu: no problem with that just that i need some cheats. Cause if i am gonna fight those 4 overpowered gongs and that mary sue shou Mc then...I definitely need powers beyond this world.

Narrator:...tch, Tell me your three wishes.

Li Mingyu: only three? Aren't ya stingy?

Narrator: how about 2?

Li Mingyu: so my first wish is give me my personal space back actually just upgrade it to max level.

Narrator: ...hah! Such a jerk! Its done, next.

Li Mingyu: Give me zombie virus vaccine more like its counterattack.

Narrator: you are asking for impossible.

Li Mingyu: its a wish

Narrator: tell fix amount.

Li Mingyu: um then atleast 100?

Narrator: keep dreaming!

Li Mingyu: ...then 50?

Narrator: sorry no deal.

Li Mingyu: 30?

Narrator: nope lower it.

Li Mingyu: 20 no less!!
Narrator:..... really no less?

Li Mingyu gritted his teeth: 20!

Narrator: Gave ya. Last wish.

Li Mingyu: money.

Narrator: How much?

Li Mingyu: stop being stingy!! I need unlimited amount!!!

Narrator: ok  no problem, why getting so puffed up.

Getting his three wishes fullfilled , Li Mingyu slept well. Next day he opened his eyes and got a reminder from narrator.

Narrator: tell ya what, only 50 days are remaining.

Getting up, Li Mingyu felt that this sleep was comfortable though his vigilance was high, his brain felt relaxed.

Washing up, He saw Li Hai and Li Bai getting ready for school. Children looks nice in uniform.

Li Bai said to Li Minyu while getting ready
"Yu-gege, the breakfast is ready, Xiao xi has also went out, so only you are alone. Eat and work safely bye."

Saying that he went out with Li Hai, who was waving at him happily. Li Mingyu also unconsciously waved and smiled at him.

Eating his breakfast Li Mingyu planned what to buy. Food, clothes, weapons, daily nessceties, some books, medicine, furniture, generators, solar plates...the list was long and time was short. Li Mingyu looked at his beautiful space and the mysterious Lake with wonderful colours.

Li Mingyu: another feature is added?

After going inside the space Li Mingyu looked at the lake suspiciously and put one hand in, so comfy.

Li Mingyu felt so comfortable that he slipped inside the lake without taking off his clothes.

The lake shinned and the colors in water started to gather around Li Mingyu who was dozing off.

The bone structure of his body was adjusted and his hair became long in matter of minutes..

After waking up Li Mingyu was felt so sticky that he came out of space and took a bath.

Li Yunxi came home early and met with a beautiful scene.

The fairy in front of her had long black hairs, which were silky smooth, fair skin, no it was jade like skin so beautiful and looked tender, the long lashes and deep eyes which focused on phone. He was beautiful. No words could define the person except utterly etheral!

Li Mingyu already noticed his sister but didn't ask her to speak, because he knew what she felt...because he also felt same a bit earlier.

Li Yunxi felt this was abnormal change in his brother.

Li Mingyu only explained that their genes were different. And they can awaken their true self after self cultivating.

Li Yunxi was doubtful but then started to beg him to teach it. Li Mingyu added spring water inside her bath tub and told her to take a bath. He disguised the bath as medicinal bath.