...So who will drive?

Xiao Yun saw people firing and told his discovery to Li Mingyu.

"That's not good..."
It seem that Ji Rui has already mingled with Yan Zhi's group. But the apocalypse just started!

He needs to fasten things up. According to novel it was night when zombie seige happened in their house and Yan Huang encountered trouble.

He took Xiao Yun down and saw the hustle bustle in the house.

Li Bai was cooking food and Song He was packing the food.

Li Bai: " I feel the need to learn cooking more professionally."

Song He: " Why bro?"

Li Bai: " Imagine if we are camping out and still the food ain't ready and zombie attacks? Won't we go hungry?"

Song He: " Eh...You think too much."

Li Bai: " No, it's logic...forget it you won't understand."

Song He: " You better focus on the thing you are cooking now..." cause from the looks of it...it seem deadly...QvQ

Li Mingyu muffled his laughter, Li Bai really can't cook...I guess i need to teach him.

He glanced at Li Hai and Yu Bao. They were marking the map and also taking screenshots of important stuff, I guess they know that soon internet will be cut off.

Yu Hua and Li Yunxi came down with the bags.

Li Yunxi: " Yu-gege everything is packed!"

Yu Hua: "I also packed some snacks and stationery."

Li Mingyu: " Good welldone, Xiao Hai! Xiao Bao, get the stuff marked in 20 minutes. Xiao Bai hurry we got only 20 minutes!"

Li Bai: "I am done brother!"

Yu Bao: "We are almost done too!"

They ate lunch and put the stuff and food in Li Mingyu's space. Then Li Mingyu gave them weapons. He gave guns to Li Yunxi and Yu Hua while swords he bought to boys, He told Xiao Yun to fly behind them.

They opened the door and a zombie pounced on, The children screamed immediatly, but Li Mingyu had already killed the zombie by cutting it's head.

"Focus! Get use to this as soon as possible."

The girls were pale and urge to vomit but controlled while the boys were trembling a bit but they were boys and already 18 so they soon got use to flying heads of zombies.

Li Mingyu didn't take short cut, the town was small and not much people and so the zombies were still handled easily by just them, Yu Hua also used her gun quite efficiently now but ...she couldn't hit the target...Li Yunxi on other hand used her darkness power and air power to control the bullet though it was useless as her level was low.

Li Hai and Song He were more bold and Li Bai and Yu Bao were tactic.

Xiao Yun was flying at first and after his power limit finished he was in Li Mingyu's embrace.

They couldn't just run all the way to the south of town and so Li Mingyu took out the car he modified in City S.

It was a small van which could afford 12 people.

Yu Hua and Li Yunxi were seated in center row while in the last row were Song He and Yu Bao. Li Bai was sitting with Xiao Yun in his arms and Li Hai sat in co-pilot.

Li Mingyu was still standing outside killing zombies until they sat. When Li Bai said they were ready Li Mingyu shouted.

"Start the car!"

Others:...eh?

Li Mingyu didn't hear the sound of engine started and shouted again.

"Hurry up! Why are you all wasting time! Start the car!"

Others: "...We don't know how to drive..."

When Li Mingyu heard this sentence he almost vomitted blood.

Narrator: Hahahahaha! You deserve this!! You forgot they are children!!! Hahaha!!!

Li Mingyu: You shut up for me!!

Narrator: hahahaha! I really want to keep laughing!!

Li Mingyu:...O^O Hmph! Just so you know I can drive!!

But my driving skill can kill...

In the end Li Mingyu settled the kids outside the town and told them not to open the door for anyone and if someone forces kill them, no problem.

Li Bai didn't agree on him going back, but Li Mingyu remain stubborn.

In the end, He just asked him to keep safe.

Li Mingyu ran to the house where he saw Yan Zhi's team while driving and yup! It was evening when all zombies started to attack the lone house.

Narrator: Remind you, Don't act like a Hero, Your ability is still level 0.

Li Mingyu: I know my limits.

Narrator: Hah, brat.

Li Mingyu: Tell me except Yan Zhi, Yan Huang and Ji Rui who else I know is there?

Narrator: Don't you remember?

Li Mingyu: Honestly, not much.

Narrator: Meng Xu.

Li Mingyu: Why is the name a bit familiar?

Narrator: He is the sick lil' bro of Meng Di.

Li Mingyu: My! My soon-to-be teammate is here?? How come? What about Di Di?

Narrator: Meng Xu and Meng Di came to city G on vacation and because of apocalypse got separated, Meng Di is still searching for this lil bro while Meng Xu got acquainted with Yan Zhi.

Li Mingyu: Meng, Yan, Chen, Du and Shi. These four families are acquainted with each other and if we go deep in their history they are in-laws with each other, so Meng Xu actually knows Yan Zhi ne?

Narrator: Not bad, Ji Rui kinda hated Meng Xu because of that very reason.

Li Mingyu: You saying that Meng Xu's death might not be natural ne?

Narrator: Wise men indeed understand each other.

Li Mingyu: Heh, don't know about ya, but I indeed am wise.

Narrator: Peacock.