Waiting for apocalypse

After getting medicne from City S, Li Mingyu left for his home and arrived 5 days before apocalypse start.

He took out food and baked cake for Li Yunxi.

Li Yunxi looked at cake in awe.
"Yu-gege, Tell me the truth why did you hide from us that you can cook?"

"Actually I could but my dishes are not that good and Xiao Bai always want to cook so I let him."

"That's understandable, But you must bake me snacks everyday ok?"

"Alright promise."

"yay!!"

Getting her promise Li Yunxi left with cake and went to living room, Soon Li Bai and Li Hai came home with a guest.

Song He is their childhood friends and have visted their home almost everyday except for exam times.

"Oh my goodness!! Yu-ge! You you! You are beautiful!"

"Ai, i am not that beautiful, I am more than that!"

"...Yu-ge never changes huh. Wow what's this smell?!"

Li Bai also noticed and saw a feast in table and his mouth became full with water. Li Hai pulled Li Bai and Song He to washroom so they could washhands.

Li Mingyu: Narrator say should I open a resturant?

Narrator: i am tired of your low IQ, After 5 days apocalypse will come, So tell me ya opening resturant for Zombies or what?

Li Mingyu: I admire your tongue Narrator, I was just praising my skills.

Narrator: ...You peacock!

Li Mingyu: Tch, you are no fun.

Narrator:...It's my line...

Song He ate with relish and stayed the night, Li Mingyu could not sleep that night. Because Song He had the disease of sleepwalking.

It was late night and moonlight was passing through the window, everything was quiet. when suddenly...

"AHHHH!!!!!"

A shrill came from the room next door and Li Mingyu who was always on guard woke up and ran to his sister's room only to find, Song He and Li Yunxi fighting....

"You dare to steal my cake!!"

"I was sleeping!"

"You idiot! You were sleep eating my cake!!"

"What Sleep eating! I was sleep walking!!"

"Hah?! Then who was the one eating my cake??"

"It was just on a Sleep whim!!"

"Seriously what Sleep whim is it to eat cake while sleeping?!"

"Ouch!! How can you just kick me like that?!"

"Then I will kick you like this! Take this!"

"Help!! Ah! Ouch!! Save me!!"

Li Mingyu felt that he shouldn't get himself involve here and left to rest, Li Hai and Li Bai also went away when they saw their brother ignoring the two children.

Next day it was summer vacation and Song He stayed for some other days, song He live in a orphange with other 3 children and mostly spend his vacations here. Song He is a bit tan and Also his height is 1.89cm making him tallest in this group of 5.

Li Hai and Li Yunxi went to call other 3 kids of orphange to spend some days with them because of Li Mingyu.

These 4 orphange kids are only few friends of original body, Because he was also orphan, They mixed well with each other.

Soon they arrived, In this only one child of age 4 named Xiao Yun was more attached with Li Mingyu while the other two children were siblings and classmates with Li Yunxi and Li Hai. The girl was same age as Li Yunxi name Yu Hua and the 18 year old boy was named Yu Bao.

Xiao Yun ate and slept with Li mingyu these days because he cooked well.

"Yu-ge! Yu-ge! Food! Where is my cakey! My cakey!!"

Li Yunxi who was talking with Yu Hua suddenly shouted.

"The cake is mine!! Yu-gege! Bake another for Xiao Yun!!"

Yu Hua pinched Yunxi's waist and mumbled.

"Yea, You got fat..."

Which caused Li Yunxi to flinch and she again said.

"Yu-gege, Leave it, give it to Xiao Yun, I am not that hungry."

Song he who was laying on couch with his phone smirked.

"Say that you don't want to look more ugly."

Li Yunxi who heard him threw the cushion beside her right on Song He's face and again started to talk with Yu Hua.

Li Hai was reading quitely when he saw a pillow coming at him and he ducked, making the pillow to hit Li Bai and Yu bao's Go gameboard....

Yu bao: "These evil fiends!!!"

Li Bai: "Who threw it?! I was about to win!!"

Yu Bao: "Wait, That would be me! I was about to win"

Li Bai: "yea yea, You with that play could win then horses would dance."

Yu Bao: "What horses?? It should be Doves, doves dancing."

Li Bai: "...I was not praising you..."

Li Mingyu felt that house with children is very noisy house... Even narrator went on break because of these kids...How lonely he feels because of narrator's absence...