on shopping.

Li Bai and Li Hai were struck dumb after finding that the beautiful almost immortal like fairies are their sister and brother.

Li Mingyu gave same explanation to both brothers and also let them have a bath with spring water. And in result got two cute fairy brothers with long hair( which they cut short later) and soft features...these genes should be baned...

Because exams were near Li Bai and Li Hai needed to do some shopping and so whole family of 4 went out. What happened was that whole town felt they were dreaming.

Li Bai and Li Yunxi went to shopping for glocery while Li Hai went to book store.

Li Mingyu on otherhand found a warehouse and rented it. Then found a farm and asked them to send all their grains, seeds and flour along with some vegetables.

He then found super market and got almost 100 boxes of toothbrush, soaps, toothpastes, shampoos, makeup, senitary pads, babystuff, and many more nessicities. When he felt something missing he went to another shop payed half amount and send them warehouse address, after settling the food and daily stuff problem, next came clothes and solar panels.

He went home for today and told his siblings he will be going on a trip for a week and will be back soon.

Li household was very quite these days as Li Hai and Li Bai were preparing for exams and Li Yunxi was on internet playing games.

Li Mingyu payed the shops and took everything in warehouse to his space. That said he went to every shop he found and repeated same, got frozen food, daily nessecities without rest.

Soon he arrived where the Mc shou lives, city G. He ignored the curiosity of seeing the live protagonist and bought solar panels and generators from 7 different shops.

The address of delivery was the same warehouse. He bought cutlery, including feeders for children and cute cups. Also bought many sauces, then went to shopping mall.

He emptied the baby section and children section, simply ignored the stunned gazes of people and went to another mall, and again emptied the baby area and children area. He also bought many female clothes.

Then went to gents side and completely emptied it. Resulting in a weird rumor in city G, A rich man is fixated on buying whole City G.

And Li Mingyu was welcomed almost in every shop. After a week of crazy shopping, Li Mingyu realized that weapons and toys for children still remained!(Narrator: weapon and toys...toys...toys...)

And so he called home and said he might be late and drived to city X, there once again he shopped crazily, bought furniture from different shops and emptied many malls and super markets finally found a gun store, and met with first ever character in the novel.

A side male lead, Meng Di. Meng family is famous in underground and also in city A.
This Meng Di is grandson of the head of Meng family and also a character who was head overheels for the Mc shou, because he was wearing a mask Meng Di ignored his beauty causing him to feel relief.

This Meng Di was slightly face-con. So  beware kids.

After buying some guns and ammunition, Li Mingyu left after remembering Meng Di's face.

He shopped for 2 weeks and got almost everything except for car which will be free as cabbages in apocalypse. Then he returned home in time of Li Bai and Li Hai's exam.