1

I am standing by a curb with my dumb older sister next to me. She is more impatient than I am. I held onto my backpack straps. Bella and her friend Alice had dragged me along on a goose chase to save Bella's stupid boyfriend from killing himself. A yellow hardtop Porsche with dark tainted windows sped up towards the two of us. Stopping right in front of us. The car jerking forward as the car stopped. 

The passenger door opens to show Alice at the driver's side her skin covered with many different items. Bella pushed me towards the door making me trip. "You didn't need to push," I said as I climbed in. Bella pushed me so I am sitting on the middle console of the car. She closed the door before Alice sped off making me jerk back. I gripped onto the seat next to me, trying to stop myself from falling off the small console. 

Bella buckled up. "Great, so I don't get a seatbelt. Way to be a good big sister." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Where'd you get the car?" Bella asked, ignoring my comment. "Hope you are not opposed to grand theft audio," Alice said to Bella. 

"Not today," Bella said. "I am. I would also like to feel safe." I said, only for no one to pay attention to me. 

We have been speeding on the road for what seems way too long. Bella gripped onto the dashboard as I gripped onto the seats and prayed as Alice narrowly misses a car. "Where did you learn to drive?" I asked as I was close to hitting the seat that Bella is sitting in. No one answered me, only ignored me again. 

"How much time do we have?" Bella asked. Out of all the questions that she could have asked, she only worried about Edward the dumbass. "He's waiting till noon when the sun it's highest," Alice answered. 

Are they even listening to me? Why did they bring me along anyway?

 "He is going to make the Volturi change their minds," she added after some time. Bella checked the watch that is in the middle of the car. "It's almost noon," Bella said, freaking out even more. "There's Volterra," Alice said as she stepped on it. 

I couldn't help but like the view. Volterra looks amazing. If I were not stuck in the middle of a sports car with no safety, then I would have way happier to see this beautiful town. 

Alice sped around the city, going in and out of narrow streets. She slowed down at a narrow aisle that showed a bunch of people in red. One big festival with everyone wearing red. "Why are they all wearing red?" Bella asked. 

"San Marcos Day Festival. The perfect setting. Large crowds. The Volturi won't let him get far enough to reveal himself. He's counting on that." Alice said. "We have five minutes," Bella said. The car came to a fast stop halt at a roadblock. An Italian police officer waved her back. Bella jumped out of the car. I moved towards the empty seat. 

"Where in the square?" Bella asked. "Follow the lane...He will be under the clock tower!" Alice yelled. Bella started to run off, leaving me with the Cullen that can see the future. "Follow me, Amber," Alice said before the two of us made our way to where every Bella was running to. 

"Why did you guys have to drag me along on this goose chase?" I asked. Alice didn't answer me. Instead, she opened a door. The two of us walked into a building only to see Edward, Bella, and two unknown people. 

"Come on, guys, it's a festival." She said as the two unknown men looked at me, then at everyone else. "We wouldn't want to make a scene," Alice said. "There won't be any scene. And we will still will." The tall giant said. "But not easily," Edward said. 

"Enough." a girl's voice said as she walked down the hall. I looked to see who she was. When she got closer to us, she took off her hood. She has blonde hair that is up in, I think a ponytail. She has pale skin like Edward and Alice. She has bright red eyes instead of gold like the Cullen family.