6

"I'm her what?" Emmett asked making me look up at him then at Marcus. "You are her soul-brother and by the looks of it Rosalie is her soul-sister," Marcus said. I gave Marcus a confusion. Sure I know about Vampires, the history of vampires, and some of the gifts that they have.....but I am still getting used to it all. 

I looked down at the ground. "Hey, Amber. I have some cookies. Would you like one or more?" Esme asked. A smile spread across my face. "Yes please," I said. "Come on." She said as she held her hand out. 

I smiled before I walked over to her. I held her hand before the two of us walked into the kitchen. 'Watch your back.' the voice said. I looked behind me before I walked over to the counter. I let go of Esme's hand before she walked over to a pan of what looks to be freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. I smiled as she handed me one. "Thank you," I said before I took a bite. 

"So good," I said. She smiled at me. 'Watch your back.' the voice said. "Thank you, well help yourself," Esme said. I smiled at her. 'Watch your back.' the voice said. I took another bite of the cookie. 'Watch your back.' the voice said louder than before. I kept on eating. 'WATCH YOUR BACK!' the voice yelled making me turn around. 

No one was there so I looked back at Esme. "Well, you eat whatever you want. I'll be in the living room if you need anything." She smiled at me before she left the room. I took another bite of the cookie, finishing it off. 'WATCH YOUR BACK!' the voice yelled. Before I could do anything, someone put their hand on my shoulder making me spin. 

Before I could react, Jasper bit into my neck. I screamed finally getting everyone's attention. I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. I only screamed more. "Get off of her." Someone yelled before I felt someone rip Jasper off of me. I then felt someone put the hand on the side of my neck stopping the wound on my neck from bleeding too much. 

I felt dizzy. My vision going in and out. "Hang in there, il Mio Amore (My Love)," Marcus said. I whimpered as I started to get very dizzy. Someone picked me up the second I blacked out.

===============================================

I slowly opened my eyes to see a dark room. I looked to see all my mates. Marcus is sitting in a chair sitting next to me. His left hand is holding my right hand. Next to him is Aro. He is sitting in a chair to Marcus' right. But from where I am looking he his ar his left. Aro has his arms folded and on the bed. His head is laying on top of his arms. 

I looked on the other side of the bed to see that Caius also has his arms on the bed and his head is on his arms. He also is holding my left hand with his left hand. I have no clue why Aro and Caius are laying their heads on the bed like they are sleeping. Which I know they are not since vampires do not have to sleep. 

I tried to move my hands, only for Caius and Marcus to keep my hands in one place. They just looked at me. Smiling spreading on their faces. "How are you feeling, Amore (Love)?" Aro asked me. "Better," I said. My voice is horse and dry. Aro got up from the chair and walked over to a table. Caius and Marcus helped me sit up before Aro walked back over to me with a cup in his hand. Marcus let go of my hand so I could take a sip of water. 

I know Marcus didn't want to let go of my hand, but if he didn't I wouldn't have been able to take a drink of water. I grabbed the cup with my free hand before I took a few sips of water. Once my throat felt better, I handed the cup to Aro. "Thank you," I said as he grabbed the cup. "No problem, my dear." He gave me a small smile before he put the cup back down on the table that he grabbed it from. 

"Hey, Amber. How are you feeling?" Carlisle asked me as he walked to my left. He walked around Caius and started to slowly peel a gauze off of my neck. I winced at the feeling of the tape pulling off of my skin.