15

I felt someone slowly shaky my air, trying to wake me up. "Amber, love. It's time to wake up." Marcus said. I groaned as I cuddled into his side more. "Amber, he's right. You need to get up. You have to get ready for something that we have planned." Aro's voice said. "No," I said not wanting to get up from the bed. I'm too comfortable. "Come on love. You have to get up." Marcus said. "No," I said. 

Before I knew it, the bed moved. I couldn't feel Aro cuddling me anymore. The next thing I knew, I fell onto the bed after Marcus climbed off of the bed. I whined before I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to see all my mates are up and already dressed, I guess you can thank having fast speed will help that. 

"Come on, love. You need to get up and ready." Caius said as he got up from the chair that he was in. I pouted since I wanted to feel their touch again. Caius leaned down and kissed the top of my head before they pulled the sheets off my body, making me shiver from a gust of cold wind. 

I curled up in a ball trying to get warm again. Marcus chuckled before he walked into the closet then walking back to me with a robe in his arms. Aro picked me up from the bed before he helped Marcus put the robe on and tie it around my waist. 

 "We will see you later my love," Aro said before he put me back down on the bed. Aro placed a soft kiss on the top of my head, making me whine. A small smile spread across his face before he walked out of the room. "Take a nice bath......there is something in the closet for you to get dressed in. Just to let you know, the event that you are going to is formal. See you later, my Queen." Marcus said. He followed Aro's actions. 

He kissed the top of my head, then walk out of the room. "Happy birthday, Amber" Caius said. I thought he was going to kiss my head and walk out of the room like Aro and Marcus. 

Instead be placed a gentle, loving kiss on my lips making me smile. He pulled away, a smile on his face. He kissed my forehead before walking out of the room. I kept a smile on my face as I slowly climbed out of the bed, hoping I would be able to walk normally with all the pleasure that I had the night before. 

Once I knew I could walk normally, I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I took the robe off and put it on a hook that was on the wall that is by the door that leads to the bedroom. 

I made my way to the shower, only to stop in front of the mirror. I looked to see that I have a few small bruises on my hips and my thighs. I sighed before I walked into the shower. I closed the glass door before I turned the water on. Once the warm water hit my skin, I let out a little happy sigh. 

===========================================

Once my body was clean and dry, I walked into the closet. I smiled as I saw a red dress hanging by one of the walls of the closet. I walked over to the dress and looked it over, the smile still on my face. I took a deep breath before I got ready for the mystery event that my mates planed. 

(Sorry for the blurry pictures)

Once I was dressed, had my hair up, and had makeup on......I walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection before I unlocked the bathroom door and walked into the main part of my room. I took a big breath as I walked over to the window that is by the shelves that have all my books. 

The sun is up and shining down on everyone, so it will not be safe for a vampire to go outside without anything covering their skin. There are a few clouds in the sky, that would sometimes cover the powerful sun. A knock on the door made me walk towards the bed. The door opened to show Jane. "The masters would like you to see you," Jane said. I took a breath and followed Jane out of my room and towards the throne room. 

When the double doors opened, I was surprised to see a big group of people standing there..... with smiles on all their faces. There are bigger smiles on my dad and my mates. "Surprise." Everyone in the room said. 

I smiled as I realized my mates threw me a party to celebrate. I bet my dad told them that I do not like celebrating, but here all these people are.....celebrating with me. Demetri walked over to me and wrapped his arm around mine. "Happy birthday," he said. I smiled at him before the two of us walked towards the group. 

I saw my favorite Cullens there with smiles on their faces. They walked over to us and took me from Demetri. "Happy birthday Firebug," Emmett said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up and spun me around in a circle making me giggle. 

Everyone else in the room went back to talking with each other. "Alright, Emmett," Carlisle said making Emmett put me down on the ground. I smiled at the four of them as my three mates walked towards us. 

They smiled at me as they joined the group. "Thank you," I said before I hugged Aro. He chuckled and hugged me back. "No problem, Amore Mio," Aro said. I smiled as he let go of me. "Come, there are a few people that we want you to meet," Caius said. I nodded my head before I slipped my hand into his.

 "See you later, Firebug," Emmett said making me smile. I looked back at him before I followed Caius to some people that he wants me to meet. 

"Amber, this is Eleazar and his mate Carmen," Aro said as we walked up to two people. "Nice to finally meet you, my Queen," Carmen said. I smiled at her. "Nice to meet you too," I said. She smiled at me. "Your human," Eleazar said with a confused tone, making Caius growl at Eleazar. "Yeah, she is," Marcus said as he was about to pull me away from the couple. 

"Why does it matter?" Caius asked. "I'm just surprised with the gifts that she has. One of them was why I asked if she was human." Eleazar said as he looked at my mates. I looked at Eleazar in confusion. "Eleazar can see a person's gifts just by looking at them." Marcus said as he saw my confused look. "What gifts does she have?" Caius asked as he lightly squeezed my hand. 

"Well, Something called the calling. I've only seen is a few times. It's a voice in the her head telling her something that is going to happen or something that will help her. She also has the ability to control fire, mind control, and the one that confused me is....she already has imortality. Which is why I said, that she's human." Eleazar said making my mates look at him then look at me. 

"May I?" Aro asked as he held his hand out to Eleazar. He nodded his hand and let Aro grab his hand. I could tell from the way Aro stood that what Eleazar said was true. I'm imotral and I will never age again. After my mates and I found out about my powers or abilities, music started to play and people started to dance in the middle of the room. 

Emmett even grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor to dance with him. I smiled so much that my face started to hurt. Sure I had many horrible birthdays that I had to go through because of Bella. But tonight was nothing like those terrible celebrations. I had so much fun tonight.....eating, meeting/talking to everyone there, and dancing around with the people that I know. I even found out that Sofia Kingsley is my dad's mate. 

Let's just say I am so happy for him. I'm glad that he was able to find his mate and find someone that will treat him nicer than my birth mom did. 

And all this started with one dumb wild goose chase after Edward Cullen.