3: " Fight, Fight, Fight! "

" What happened to our promise?.. You promised we would stay together forever... "

' Who the hell does this guy think he is?! He obviously is pickin' a fight with me, oh I'll give em' what he wants alright! '

Owada looked at Ishimaru, he had a taunting smile on his face. "I'm going to fuckin' beat the shit outta you." He scowled, Mondo threw a punch
.
.
.
' Wh- What the hell?! He.. caught it?! That was good enough to knock him the hell out, how the f- '

Ishimaru out of self defense, grabbed his left arm and twisted it.
"Don't touch me."
His comment only made Mondo angrier, "Oh so ya really wanna try this with me?!" Mondo used his free arm and shoved him with his elbow, Ishimaru winced as he almost immediately weakened his grip on Mondo's wrist before falling to the ground.
"That's what I fuckin' thought." Mondo scoffed as he turned to walk away.
Just a second later he felt a tug on his jacket which confused him a lot. He turned back around and...
.
.
"Agh! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
Ishimaru had punched him directly in the nose. Mondo put his hand over his nose and his eyes were swelling up with tears.
An abundance of students came to watch them fighting. Hiro told Leon and Leon basically told the whole school;
"Ishimaru and Mondo are in a fight right now!"
' Great, now I look like a God damn fool gettin' beat up by a hall monitor! He's gonna pay. '

     " Please.. Please keep your eyes open. God damn it... "