7: Studying together.

" I'm not gonna let you leave me! "

Mondo had explained to Ishimaru that he needed help for the test and he should've payed attention while in class.
"I should've listened to ya! Can you please help me? At least let me borrow yer notes or somethin'!" Mondo stood in front of the shorter boy waiting for a response. "I can help you study after school in the library. How does 3:50 sound?" Ishimaru said, it sounded like he was kind of annoyed with him. "That's perfect, thanks dude."
He just nodded and started off to his next class. 'Damn..' Mondo thought and just walked off to his next class

' He thinks we're friends. I still can't stand him! I'm not going to forget what he did, but I suppose as it is my duty as the Ultimate Moral Compass to guide him... '

//3:50 PM

Kiyotaka was in the school's library patiently waiting for Mondo to get there. He came in a few minutes later, looking around the room for him until their eyes met. He ran up to the table he was sitting at and dropped his bags to the floor, sitting in the seat across from him.
"You're late." Ishimaru glared at him,
"Oh shut up, 's only 3:56."
Kiyotaka let out an exaggerated sigh as he reached into his school bag, pulling out some textbooks.
"Anyway, Let's begin."

//7:45 PM

The two had decided to wrap up their studies. It was pretty late and by the time they looked outside it had been pouring down raining.
They went on after packing up their things and started heading out of the building.
Ishimaru had heard Mondo let out a somewhat annoyed sigh.
"I shoulda listened to ma and brought a damn umbrella." He mumbled semi-angrily as he lifted his backpack over his head. He started walking but realized something.
"Why're you sittin' there? Don't you gotta go home or some shit?" He turned to face Ishimaru, "I will go home, you don't have to worry about it." He had looked like he was scared of something.
"Wait- You good dude?" Mondo walked back over to him, he was genuinely concerned. He didn't have a clue why he cared but he did.
"It's noth-"

BOOM.
It was thunder.
That. Was the problem.

Ishimaru flinched badly, as you might have figured at this point. He was deathly afraid of thunderstorms.

        " You're not gone... I won't believe it!! "