4: Detention.

' Don't go... Please don't leave... '

' Damn it. I'm going to get in trouble for fighting and ruin my record! '

Mondo sniffled and pulled his hand away from his nose. "Holy shit dude, ya really gotta death wish huh?" Mondo cracked his knuckles and formed a fist with his hand, "I don't want to fight with you! I just wanted to go about with my day."
"It's way to fuckin' late for that."
Mondo swiftly swung his arm, he punched Kiyotaka straight in his stomach. It hurt him a lot... He took a few steps back and took a deep breath trying his best to ignore the pain.
Ishimaru stood up straight, he looked at Mondo and tried to swing for his stomach and ended up hitting him right in the diaphragm, a hard hit as well.
Mondo gasped for air, he couldn't breathe for a long while.
"Fu...cking.. Hell..." He coughed as he grasped his chest. "Owada?! I apologize! I didn't mean to-"
.
.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing!"
The teacher interrupted Kiyotaka and he froze.

' No- No. Not now! Why now?! I'm getting in so much trouble! '

Mondo stood up straight, he glared angrily at the shorter boy as he let go of his chest. Kiyotaka looked at the teacher absolutely mortified, he looked really upset... Like really upset.
"Detention for the both of you, and Ishimaru, I never would have thought that you would do something like this but I guess there's a first time for everything huh?" The teacher scolded and tears had perked up in the corners of his eyes.

                         ' Please talk to me! '