8: Walking home in the rain.

" Why. "

' 'S kinda strange how just a few days ago we was at each other's throats, now i'm walkin' 'em back home in the pouring down rain with him clingin' to my arm. '

Ishimaru held tight onto Mondo's left arm, he was making a terrible effort to keep calm while the loud slamming sounds of the thunder kept ringing in his ears.

Mondo had glanced down at the shorter boy, he was visibly shaking. "Yo, we're almost there. You'll be fine." The biker had made a terrible attempt to comfort the Hall monitor.
Boom!
Crash!
The thunder was only getting louder and louder, it had sounded as if one hundred people had been drumming at once. Ishimaru was on the verge of tears but still attempting to keep his composure.
"Hey dude... 'S okay." Mondo was still trying to comfort him, needless to say it didn't work but at least he was trying.

They had been walking for a while, Mondo could see his own house in the distance but Ishimaru's was still a while away.
"Hey, where is yer house exactly?.." Mondo was curious, as they were walking for about fifteen minutes.
"W-We're like... T-Ten?.. Maybe fifteen minutes away..."
Mondo shot him a confused look as he stopped walking causing Ishimaru to stop as well.
"My house is right here, since we're so far you could just stay with me for the night." Mondo suggested. Ishimaru was tempted since he wanted to be indoors as soon as he possibly could.
"Are you sure...? I-I don't w-want to be a bother..." He stuttered, looking up at the biker.
Mondo sighed. " 'S okay dude, you won't be a bother. Plus, I wanna help ya."
Ishimaru didn't say anything after that. He just nodded.

" I can't believe you're gone. "