15: Comfort.

" I can't take this anymore. "

Ishimaru's eyes widened when he heard the story, he had no idea what to do so he had just hugged him.
"Mondo... I am so sorry that happened to you.." He didn't know what else to even say at that point, they just sat like that for a while. Mondo's eyes puffy and red from all the crying, and Ishimaru in his arms.
"It's going to be okay Mondo... Whether it be now, tomorrow, or in ten years... You'll be alright..." Ishimaru tightened his grip on the biker.
Mondo didn't say anything and the only thing heard had been quiet sobs and short quick breaths,,
"Do you want water?" Ishimaru asked Mondo, he figured it would help him in the process of calming down.
Mondo was silent, all he did was nod as Ishimaru stood up and headed over to the kitchen.
He had come back with a cold bottle of water and handed it to him, "Here, this'll help hopefully..."
Mondo couldn't even make eye contact with the boy, it was as if his brain was still telling him,,
'No! Stop crying in front of him! You're so weak. Stop acting like a damn baby.'
And so it was, that exact sentence played over and over in his head. An endless cycle of :
' You're pathetic. '
' Shut the hell up. '
' You're doin' all this shit for attention. '
' Stop actin' like a fucking baby. '
It made him just want to rip his fucking hair out.
"Mondo, Mondo look at me... Stop focusing on those bad thoughts."
Ishimaru broke the loop of thoughts once he spoke.
Mondo hesitantly looked at him, wiping his eyes as if he was trying to hide the fact that he'd been crying and forced himself to 'calm down.'
"It's going to be okay... You just need some time." Ishimaru hugged him again as Mondo took a sip of the water Ishimaru gave him.
He just payed attention to Ishimaru's voice trying his utmost hardest to block out the thoughts and eventually it'd worked. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself down.
"Hey...Thank you." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, "Like... Really.. Thank you. I know this might be weird but.. I really like it when you're around.. I g-guess I just like bein' in yer presence and shit.. That's.. That's all..."
Ishimaru smiled, "I enjoy your company as well.."

[[this chapter is too dragged on i cant be bothered to finish it😓]]

                                   " Oh. "