19: rulebreaker.

" He's not really gone, stop lying. "

•pt 2

The four boys had been sitting around Mondo's locker, eating the stolen snacks while waiting for their next class... That was before they saw a teacher walking down the hallway towards them.

It was Mrs. Chisaki, she walked towards the four students as they froze, Mondo turning and looking up at the teacher.
"What are you boys doing here? Shouldn't you be in advisory?" She glared down at the group, Taka about to say something until Mondo spoke up.
"Uh, we were gonna come to your room after I grabbed these snacks out my locker." He stood up, looking at the time on his phone for a split second.
"Whatever you say, Owada." She just chuckled, not giving a shit that they were there instead of advisory. She knew Mondo all too well at this point and knew he was just skipping, he knew she wouldn't get him in trouble anymore. Which is why she became his favorite teacher.
"Just make sure you're early to your next class. Take care guys." She waved at them before walking down the hallway, going to where she was originally getting to.
"Which teacher was that? She's really nice." Hiro looked down the hallway at her, a small smile on his face.
"You don't got Mrs. Chisaki? She's the best teacher at this damn school." Mondo leaned against his locker, pouring the rest of the chips that was in the bag he was holding into his mouth.
"She is really nice, I'm glad we didn't get into any trouble." Taka sighed in relief as the bell for sixth period rung.
"Oh shit we gotta go, I'll see y'all later." Mondo stood up, shoving the remainder of the snacks into his bag before picking it up and taking a few steps back.
"Aight dude, seeya at lunch.!" Leon grabbed his bag before jogging down the hallway to his next class.
,,

• this one is short i lost all my energy in the middle of it

" Don't leave. Don't leave. dont... leave.."